frisoeva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we have to play for roapl, when do you want to play? Im gmt -4
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Friday evening maybe? Im gmt+1, what about an hour before stour, 5 pm ur time?
    FMG
    FMG
    Alright works
    xy dou tour, i'm gmt +1. not at home this week, so i can't rly play now, but i'll be able to play every day next week from 9pm-11pm. monday, tuesday, thursday and staurday i can also play from 4pm-6pm. sunday i can play at any given time.
    eifo
    eifo
    n, traveling all sunday long. getting home at like past midnight.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    alright i can do monday 10:30pm gmt+1 then. hmu if you ever do get the chance to play earlier though (got exams next week)
    eifo
    eifo
    Nice, Monday 10.30pm it is. Unfortunately I can't play earlier than that, since I'm abroad for the rest of the week and only have my phone with me:(
    xy dou tour, i'm gmt+1 and would prefer playing in the mornings or afternoons, pretty flexible with my schedule otherwise
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Gmt+1 can do saturday afternoon
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    saturday 4pm sounds good
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    online as frisoeva
    yo, we should play for dpp global. I'm gmt +1, let me know when you can play
    hey we're paired for ubers ssnl. I'm gmt -8 and would prefer to play either today, tmrw, or Wednesday. I should be free at most times after 4 pm
    Hi, when can we play for lc winter seasonal? I kinda need to play early in the week since I have school next week and need to sort stuff out. GMT -8 and usually available in the 9 am to 3 pm range.
    DC
    DC
    Im on right now as dreamcatcher uwu in the lc room if u want to play.
    DC
    DC
    Im guessing you dont want to play tonight. I'll try to meet tomorrow at 10pm ish GMT+1 then.
    DC
    DC
    take the win, not feeling well enough to play
    hey, when do you want to play for rby championship? gmt +1 here usually available past 8pm on weekdays and past 9:30pm on weekends
    Hi when play for lc ssnl? I'm EST
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Ah, i can do either friday or saturday too but im not sure which one of the two yet ill be available
    Kingler
    Kingler
    can we do before then lol? i have spl on the weekend and also am going to be super busy around that time in general...
    are you on PS or discord at all? my discord is Kingler12345#6931 add me if so
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Added you
    Hey, when play for oras ssnl? I'm gmt-2 and prefer to play on the weekend after 3pm my time
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Lets do upcoming saturday like 9 pm gmt+1?
    Spl4sh
    that works
    Hi there. We play for LC Winter Seasonal round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When would you like to play?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Im gmt+1, could you possibly play this monday 10-11 pm ur time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    tomorrow? i think that should workyeah
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill be online tomorrow from 10pm my time so lmk here whenever your ready to go
    letsgo tour, gmt-5, lmk if u can play any time thurs/fri
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Wanna do today? Gmt+1 maybe like 10 pm my time?
    ABR
    ABR
    perfect, see you then
    ABR
    ABR
    on smogtours.psim.us, ready when u are
    when do you want to play for lc ssnl, I’m GMT+11 and from like 12pm-2am my time is good, would like to play as soon as possible.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Gmt+1, can you do saturday at like 11 pm ur time (1 pm my time)
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Should be fine yea
    lc ssnl when -7
    Merritt
    Merritt
    because misunderstanding activity decisions are the worst, a quick clarification. 12am is midnight. 12pm is noon. I'm assuming frisoeva meant noon since that was in dcae's provided timerange, but if you meant midnight that should be clarified.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Ah yea, meant noon
    dcae
    dcae
    im on main
    Hey we gotta play for lc ssnl. When works for you? I can probably do mornings on weekends, but I think this Saturday at around 1:30 or 2:45 would work best for me. I'm gmt-6.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    gmt+1, i can do 1:30 ur time satuday (20:30 for me)
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok cool see you then
    Hey, STT, i'm GMT 0. Can play wednesday night, thursday afternoon and sunday night
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    I can at 5-6pm
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Mm thats right around dinner time for me. Are u completely unavailable an hour later or more on thursday as well as the whole friday and saturday?
    Dlanyer
    Dlanyer
    I can the whole friday until 8pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…