cityscapes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We paired for bh ssnls. When u wanna play? I'm gmt-4 and can do like friday 4-9:30 pm, saturday 2-9 pm, and sunday 2-9 pm. What's best for you?
    Meta
    Meta
    Uh i might be a little busy then since I have to play for smth else. Could we push it back to Saturday at like 6pm?
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    sure, thats fine for me
    Meta
    Meta
    Alright cool.
    ello, when are you down to play for ou ssnl? -4 I am available my nights from 8pm-midnight this week
    GMT -5 stone_cold#5821 on discord also. Bf tour, lemme know when works best :)
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    how about today at 10 est?
    Dave
    Dave
    do you use discord? my schedule can be a little wonky at night after work. i should be able to swing a night time game but i can't say i will be directly available at 10 in the event i have to stay over at work. if u have discord, i can just swing you a message on my phone
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    yea catch me under sent you a friend request#3945
    Would you say Leavanny could maybe be B tier in BW1? I could see it in C but aside from the weaknesses being everywhere it's solid otherwise and starts with great moves, unlike Venipede which takes a while for the ball to roll out. It's not the best Grass, but Leaf Blade and SD are pretty solid, and it could maybe sweep at least two E4 with proper planning.
    Everyone gets OMspired on

Also do a team/long post dump, i feel like it would help new players and it’s been too goddamn long
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    ill do it after bh open

for real this time
    What's your opinion on Snivy in BW1? I'm having a hard time seeing it as a B tier atm,more like a C tier. Might use it later but as it is now Coil seems inconsistent at best in the E4 and most everywhere else.
    DrumstickGaming
    DrumstickGaming
    Bs are Axew, Ferroseed, Timburr, Petilil, Sawk (White), Sewaddle, Snivy, Throh (White), Tympole.
    Cs are Basculin, Deerling, Blitzle, Deerling, Druddigon, Ducklett, Durant, Dwebble, Gothita, Klink, Litwick, Mincinno, Panpour, Gigalith, Solosis, Throh (Black), Tirtouga, Venipede, Vanillite.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    honestly i might keep it in b because of its great availability. you get it right at the beginning of the game and availability is a huge problem for a lot of mons in bw (see axew, ferroseed, tympole in the b ranks).
    DrumstickGaming
    DrumstickGaming
    Yeah I can see that being it's saving grace. I just am not a fan of people like Magnus0 (see the thread) trying to force into inconsistent at best matchups with Coil.
    OMs is now carried by BH

What the fuck was their reasoning to do UMs
    Magii
    Tbh I feel like someone is rigging the Bh open with like 30 alts I’ve never seen beforr
    Magii
    *before

Ducky is back
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i'm not sure about anything yet but i'm JUST SAYING there might be a suspiciously high amount of people using regigigas and kartana
    Thanks for your input in the potential tier list conversation (the opening post draft is mostly complete).
    If you do run though BW, are there any mons you are curious on testing?
    I think the most questionable ones at the moment are probably Sewaddle, Pidove and Coballion (due to detour). Also curious on what the best way to use Munna is, a lot said it was a Low tier in the old thread.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    hey i don't really have any preferences on the mons i want to use, i can go through with those 3 if needed
    DrumstickGaming
    DrumstickGaming
    UnreIated, but find it hilarious that the four potential S-tiers (Drilbur, Arche, Darumaka and Scraggy) spell out DADS.
    Sigilyph, despite being the best Psychic I don't think reaches S because 10% encounter rate + Magic Guard + Whirlwind and 45 catch rate, neutral Gyms, and it isn't great in the endgame (Marshall, which I think is the hardest fight in the game sans Ghetsis, has Stone Edge and Payback to hit it with).
    Almost Exhibition. I am GMT-5. My availability is 7pm to 10pm weekdays, pretty much all day weekends.
    maybe with a smart marth you coulda beaten bladewise
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    no way you can beat me if you droppin sets to spud bro
    i wonder how many people your name has fooled. i fell for it when I first joined
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…