Posho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, so a few nights ago I dreamt about you... you locked me because a bunch of users (outstanding artists) convinced you that I made a meme that made fun of Networking; after you locked me, phenomenal producers pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of fantastic record studio owners, if you will be angry with me or something...
    Posho
    Posho
    Gotta ask dude, what’s your problem with Networking? We carried your ass to outstanding artists last year and all you’ve done since is bash us, root against us, and be a antisocial virgneck since. You’ve got the phenomenal producers next to your name and all you seem to do is hate on the fanastic record studio owners for it.
    Networking was the most important because it lead me to meet fantastic artists, outstanding producers, and phenomenal recording studio owners.
    Posho
    Posho
    blarghlfarghl was the most important because it lead me to meet fantastic fats, outstanding chops, and The Singer Shine discord owners.
    mariquito
    Posho
    Posho
    me gusta una chica que vi hoy en una clase, tenía un culazo, bonita cara xD
    Joga
    Joga
    Jamás volverás a ir por esos cauces
    Posho
    bw glob, gmt+1
    Posho
    Posho
    I'm +2 how about saturday night
    Ada
    Ada
    yeah
    Ada
    Ada
    I'll be on in 2hrs, can play any time after
    Ei !! Felicitats per l'Snake Draft ;)
    Posho
    Posho
    Grácies, tampoc estic molt orgullós, però ho disfrutare suposo :P
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
    Posho
    Posho
    justin milas
    power
    power
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…