Ezrael
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• spl, am +8, on my saturday onwards i can do 10 AM onwards; im mostly free cuz of 'rona
    Hey we play ost, pst lmk some good times
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    sounds good to me, but that's midnight my time. If you're more than 30 min late i'm gonna call act, cause I need to sleep.
    lax
    lax
    Ok I’ll prob be on earlier honestly lacks#4816 lmk the second ur on and I’ll respond when I can play fri
    lax
    lax
    I'm on tolstoy on main
    kinda busy on the weekdays this week, i can do 10 AM+ Saturday and Sunday though! set a time in that range or suggest something else if those can't work and we'll ball
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    I'm gmt + 0 rn, and I'm free from 10 AM onward saturday, and I'd prefer saturday to sunday. I forget what your timezone is, so let's say something from 11 AM sat to 2 PM sat gmt +0?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Oh he i forgot to mention gmt+8 lul. That should be 7 - 10 PM mine. Works great, would prefer if it got much more narrow. How about your 1 - 2 PM?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    sounds good
    im sorta busy this week with richmond regionals
    i assume if you cant play late eastern bc youre in europe right
    that i would have to do an afternoon thursday
    like 4:30 pm thursday gmt -4 is when i get out of class or wednesday 3pm are probably the best
    unless you can do saturday after richmond swiss + dinner but thats probably as late as 7pm est
    hi when could you play for snake? gmt +2
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    Hey man, I'd prefer to play on Sunday, I'm GMT +1
    SMB
    SMB
    does 4pm your time work?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    sounds good to me :)
    I'm gmt -6 evenings after 7 pm work for me besides friday and saturday
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    hey man, are you free tonight? sorry I got this message late night yesterday after some shenanigans.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Yeah
    We play for grand prix, I'm GMT+8 and can do evenings my time. Weekdays should be fine, Saturday I definitely won't be able to play, Sunday I *might* be able to but unsure
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    Evening my time I mean (GMT+8)
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    yeah, no worries :). I can play right now if you want to, and for the next 3 hours, or monday evening your time
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm on now for the next ~5 hours, tag me on discord when you want to play
    hey when do u wanna play for bw cup? id like to avoid thursday afternoon / friday for the most part.
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    hey man, I'm pretty flexible on the weekend, any idea when would be good for you?
    marilli
    marilli
    uh just got back home, wanna play some time later tomorrow?
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    sure, today is also cool
    hi we're matched for dpl, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt-4, would prefer sunday as late as possible if possible, but could prob make some other night.
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    Hey man, Sunday 10 pm EST should work for me :)
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    cool, works for me
    hi, when can you play for doubles ladder tournament? i'm gmt+2 and can play in the evenings (after 8pm my time)
    Hey we play for DPL week 3. I'm GMT +10 and I've got a lot of free time this week so pick a time that suits, as long as it isn't late Sunday evening.
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    hey man, sorry for not responding to this. I'm GMT -4, and I've honestly been kinda busy. I'll be free at some point today, but I'm not super sure because I'm coaching at a debate tournament, and the same thing applies for the rest of the weekend. If I tell you when I have a window, do you think you could just play during it?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    That should be ok. Otherwise I'll be afk on showdown most of the time, so you can message me in the doubles room if you find time to play.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm going to bed now and I have classes in the morning, so the next time I can play is about 12:15 pm GMT +10 (10:15pm GMT-4), which is within 2 hours of the deadline. I've posted on the DPL thread for an extension if you can't make it at that point. If we have to play after the deadline I should be able to play most times Monday evening and most of Tuesday (my time), so just pick something that suits.
    Hey we play for DPL, gmt -5 here would prefer we play 3-5pm/6:30-8pm on the weekend
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    I'm GMT -4, how does 7 pm gmt -5 on saturday sound?
    zaaya
    zaaya
    shoot does 7:30 work too?
    zaaya
    zaaya
    nvm 7 should work cya then
    hey dude, i really liked the spl vids you had on joey's channel, your insight was very helpful and let me understand doubles a bit better, so yeah thanks for making them :)
    Hey we're matched up for SPL this week. Best case for me is this weekend, but not during either NFL game :)
    I'm GMT-5. What works for you?
    Hey, we're palying for alphabet cup round 2, I'm GMT+1 and would rather play in the weekend as I'm pretty busy with uni on the weekdays. Lmk what day/time would work best for you!
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    No problem man. I'm free either ~8 hours from now or tomorrow afternoon (my time). Lmk if we can arrange something
    Qwello Lee
    Qwello Lee
    ~8 hours from now or later*
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    should be free for roughly the rest of the day, and on PS as well as ezrael. Let me know here, or PM me :)
    :teamjon:
    We play for DLT top cut, GMT +5:30 here, usually free all day and evening. What about you?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Confirmed for Saturday 11 am GMT +1
    Time for round 2. Still gmt-5, Sunday works best for me if you can swing it. Free pretty much anytime if something in particular works best for you
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    I'm probably out all of saturday at a tennis tournament. If that ends up not happening I can let you know but as of now I can't really commit to anything Saturday. Can make pretty much anytime Sunday work though
    Ezrael
    Ezrael
    how does 5 pm gmt -5 sunday sound?
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    perfect
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…