Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I don’t know why did I feel like visiting grammar fiend’s wall. Don’t mind me
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Oh shit congrats btw
    Lumari
    Lumari
    lol ty, nice to see you around
    in the revenge killing ru article near the bottom (in the bullet punch section) the machamp image and the pangoro image are switched
    Lumari
    Lumari
    om c&c mods should be doing uploads not hootie/me so next time ask one of them, just did so myself so someone should get to this one soon though
    BP
    BP
    Hey thanks, I appreciate it!
    My discord doesn’t love me how can I annoy you now
    Lumari
    Lumari
    depends on what other options you have haha, i'm still technically online/idling on irc and skype if somehow you're not entirely dead on those yet

otherwise there's still gmail chat/google hangouts, idr if i ever gave you my real email but i usually have a tab open w/ that one these days

or there's PS i guess
    ant
    ant
    I’ll give it time til tomorrow to work OR ELSE!!!!

Yes I’ll try one of those methods
    Lumari
    Lumari
    yes plz i have lots to annoy you about as well
    Are you actually Dutch and/or a lumberjack
    Lumari
    Lumari
    yes to the former, no to the latter unless having plaid clothes in my wardrobe is sufficient
    Ren
    Ren
    it counts if you own an axe and/or overalls that go with the plaid clothes
    Hello, I'm new here. I have some youtube video links of battles i would like to share. In what section should I do it?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    um would be in the metagame forums somewhere but i'm not super closely involved with those so idk if that's a thing we do, feel free to ask the staff of the relevant metagame forum
    I’m confused as to what the criteria is for a shiny contributor badge? Asking for myself in this case.
    Kink
    Kink
    Sorry if I'm coming off a bit aggressive, not my intention - my small mind is just having a hard time figuring out how I can ascertain these numbers.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    you're fine dw, and unfortunately there is no real easy way other than to do a search through the uploaded analyses forums for posts made by you and count the analyses you gave a qc stamp / otherwise substantial input
    Lumari
    Lumari
    when i looked into your case it looked like you kinda went in waves, and with your analysis count (which was 15 as far as i've found, if there's more that i overlooked just give me a list of the links) i'd want to see qc stamps solidly in the triple digits, which just wasn't there, and i couldn't find anyone to vouch to the contrary either...
    Lumari
    Lumari
    that page uses profile links with just the username, without userid, which have been broken since the xf2 upgrade :(
    a fairy
    a fairy
    Oh I have no idea how this site works, thought it might've just been an easy fix
  • Loading…
  • Loading…