Lasen
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yo, we're facing each other in CAPTT. I'm GMT -5 I think (It's 9:21 PM as of posting this). When are you free?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Sounds like -4 to me since you wrote this at 4am. It's a hectic week as far as work goes, so I'd prefer my evenings. Would you be able to play Friday around 10pm my time? That'd be 3pm for you.
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    Sounds perfect! I’ll wait for you in the CAP room around then. See you Friday!
    when do you wanna play for bw ubers cup? I’m gmt +1/0and available probably everyday around 5-7
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Sorry mate, can't play before Tuesday. I can do Wednesday around 5pm your time.
    zf
    Wednesday works if you can push it back maybe an hour or so
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Yeah definitely
    Hey, When do you wanna play for om snake. I'm gmt +5:30 and can play almost any time in my day all days.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Hi, I recently started a new job so I'm kinda pressured for time. Would you be able to play my Sunday late afternoon/evening? Somewhere around 9-10pm your time?
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Ye. that should work.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    ready when you are.
    farceus -5 hmu on discord im pretty flexible. jk im actually not ur opponent the one u got though got an activity win over me last round by literally fishing for one by not appearing at time he suggested to play at after i couldnt make an alternative time with my availability at both being slightly ambiguous.
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    clearly his comprehension of the english language needs improvement & also lives in an awful timezone for scheduling purposes in +8. he prefers all contact to be at his discord tralalalalaala#4070.
    hey when play gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Wanna play Wednesday? around 9pm your time.
    feen
    feen
    ok, we can play now as well.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    on main as well Lasen
    Hey, you look like a good friend. Can I have the link to the Mukkers discord?
    -Alex Amaterasu
    Deschutes
    Yeah, it's my PS ladder name. And a 2ndary name of mine, Alex being my first. And, Amaterasu being a 4th maiden name of mine!
    -Deschutes
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Anyone who doesn't know who I am doesn't get into Mukkers.
    Deschutes
    Well, a friend told me about you, and I'm pretty sure I've played you on the ladder before. So I kinda do! How do I inquire as how to get in?
    -Deschutes
    We play for Ubers Team Tournament, when do you wanna play? I'm available GMT+0 from 11 am to 11 pm on weekends and 6 pm to 11 pm on weekdays.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    nayrz deleted the thread, is the MU still valid?
    pu ghosting tour! im gmt +1 and so's hjad, lst is gmt -6 or something. most likely free late evening satuday or sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…