Pamplona
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lc ssnls, wen fite, I'm gmt -5
    Mack Knife
    Mack Knife
    Ok I'll be on tonight at that time, see you then.
    Mack Knife
    Mack Knife
    I am on ps as "Mackenzie Knife"
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Thank you for playing me on a monday, sorry if this was not ideal. I have 2 exams next week so getting this finished was super nice of you. I like that 1st team you brought it looked lethal af I was lucky to survive it o.o
    Hey ! When do you want to play for LC tour ? I'm GMT+2
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Oh yeah! Congrats on making it, it's nice to see another ladder player qualify =)
    Sciroccoo
    Sciroccoo
    Ty :) oh yes, I forgot ! Our timezone change in France too XD Actually, it's GMT+1 so yeah Friday at 2pm your time (11pm my time) sounds good.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Perfect, see you then
    hey hey
    When do you want to play for 1v1 LC? I'm GMT +2 and during the week I can only play in the evening. I'll be free almost any time next weekend tho
    When fight 1v1 lc? Free all day us central on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Would 1pm gmt -7 work for you on Saturday?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Sure
    hey when do you wanna play for lcpl, I'm GMT+10, can't really do Sunday, would prefer like 1pm my time on Saturday or Monday
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    lets do Sunday night your time
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    See you then! It's close to the deadline so keep this in mind we can't be delayed.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    bit early but I'll be on PS as ninjadog, ready to play whenever
    hey im gmt -5 we play for lc uu cup. I can do wednesday/friday evening and saturday sometime before like 2pm my time. when works for you?
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    hey ill be on main under ultraballzz just pm me when you are ready
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Hey just got online as Pamplona. Do you think you could actually pm me? I gotta take care of 1 last quick thing.
    UltraBallz
    UltraBallz
    sounds good
    LC UU Cup, when are you free? I can't do Sunday or saturday evening GMT (I need to get a train at ~5pm). I'm free almost all day thursday and friday
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    We can move the start time back 20min to 10:50am PST to help you out.
    EnzoLapras
    EnzoLapras
    Nah it's fine I just went to campus which has more reliable internet, so no need to move. How long until we play?
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Online as Pamplona and ready to play.
    Hey we play for oras 1v1 open, im est -5 when can u play? Im available weekdays after 5 my time except friday, which i have work the entire day.
    ayedan
    ayedan
    ^ that's when I will be on besides later at night
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    just take the win 8am is to early for me and it seems like your more devoted to 1v1 anyway, cheers
    ayedan
    ayedan
    Aye, cheers man.
    Hey when do you want to play for LC Last Chance, I’m GMT+11 and I can do like 12pm-2am mine.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Alright I'm online as Pamplona, I'll wait for 40min in case you are delayed until 8:12PM my time.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Oh right I’ll be on in like 20-30 mins just watching basketball.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Are you ready yet?
    hey we're paired for lc open. I'm moving this week amd aam super swamped so would it be ok to ask for an extension
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Do you want to do 7:30PM PST tonight?
    gali
    gali
    That should be fine but is there any chance you can play in about an hour? It'd work better for me but if not no worries we'll play tonight
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    I was at work. I'm online and ready to go if you wanna start 10min early.
    When do you wanna play for lc seasonal? EDT time zone, pretty free most days after 1 or 2 pm. Would probably prefer later in the week rather than early
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    11 pm EST works for me on the 11th, see you then!
    BurntZebra
    BurntZebra
    just a reminder we're playing in a few hours
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    yup just preparing some dinner and I’ll be in the LC room under the scheduled time as Pamplona
    to my round 2 opponent Alore: I can't seem to post on your profile or find you in the lc discord under Alore. I am available Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week. I currently reside in the PST time zone. What time best works for you?
    GMT +2, LC Swiss. Can play pretty much anytime except probably tomorrow (Preferably after 3pm every day my time, aka 1pm GMT). If you're in a rush we can play tomorrow before like 1pm GMT, not sure how early I'll be up tho so not worth banking on.
    Fille
    Fille
    11.30am your time sounds like the best time, so I think we should go for that. If anything happens so that we need to reschedule for 1pm or a later date just hit me up, I can be flexible if needed.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Sounds good, 11:30AM Sunday my time it is. I will be in the LC room under Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Hey, I have been waiting for 30mins. I will check again at 1PM my time which is in an hour to see if you are online. It's going to be really difficult on a weekday with our time zone differential so hopefully you see this.
    LC Seasonal R3, GMT - 8, weekend preferred
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Friday at 8:30 p.m PST works for me. I will be in the LC room or Espanol room under Pamplona.
    Melon
    Melon
    Ill be on late tonight if that works for you
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Hey, I have been on since 8:30 PST. I'll stay on until 9:35PST in case you are delayed. I'm in the LC room as Pamplona.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…