King Leo V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lc uu tour? I'm GMT -5 can play most daytimes
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Unfortunately I have to go again, it's 11:55 and we scheduled for 11. I can be on in about an hour if you still want to play.
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    sry for today, Ihad something come up. But I was on time yesterday dude ;-;
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    I'll be on for about 40 minutes from now. hope you come on soon.
    We play for ou ssnls im gmt+1
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I've been waiting on u for an hour, not really feeling like playing anymore :/

Do you think you could reschedule for Friday/sometime this weekend?
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Sry, some important stuff came up. How about 4:30 pm your time friday?
    Jordy
    Jordy
    That works for me
    Hello! We play for the XY DOU tournament. I live in US Central Time (CDT / GMT -5) and am generally free from 10 AM - 9 PM most days. I cannot play for sure on March 14, 17, 18, 23 or 24. Let me know what day/time works for you!
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    oh hey, I'm gmt +5:30. How about 16th 10 Am your time?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    That sounds fine to me. I'll see you then!
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm online as DaWoblefet (I'm in the Doubles OU room).
    We play for LC ssnl. Can you play from 9-5 next 2 days gmt-5?
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Hey, I’m gmt+ 5:30 and can play 9 am your time on 12 th march.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok ready whenever.
    hey when lc ssnl, -6, wed/fri/sun are best days but idrc
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    GMT +5:30. If you are available morning we can play 7pm-1am my time on wed. Sun i can do anytime. just let me know if you can play wed or suggest anytime on sun.
    MZ
    MZ
    7pm ur time wed works for me
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    See ya then
    Hi we're playing for AAA r2 i'm GMT-5 free most evenings when do you want to play?
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Hey. I'm gmt +5:30 and your evenings are my mornings and i'm free evenings only too so we gotta play weekend i guess
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Ok weekend is good, I'm fine with playing quite late in my evening so that you don't need to get up too early or i'm fine with playing in my morning as well if you're willing to play later in your evening so I don't have to get up too early on the weekend.
    Hey, we are paired for the Other Meta Exhibition. When are you able to play?

(GMT+1)
    For my part I most part of time available during evening (not tomorrow), means around 17h-22h but it would be too late for you. So I think the best bet for us could be playing Saturday or Sunday at 13h or something like that?

Showdown : Winkata
    Discord : 7shoes#1177
    Hello there, I am gmt +1 we are paired for aaa open when would u be able to play
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Ok, how does 6pm Today your time sound?
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    If you cannot make it we can do same time tomorrow
    uu masters, im -5 when do you wanna play, midnight my time onwards is probably gonna work best given the time zone difference
    When do you want to play for ag open, I'm GMT-5, I should be free pretty much the whole weekend and maybe some evenings during the week.
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    Sorry, I couldn't play at 11 am because I had a lecture, I'll be on for the next hour or so if you want to play now just pm me.
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    I'm on as King Leo V in ag room. and i cannot see you in there.
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    I'm in the ag room now, you can find someone on ps by clicking on "find user" and typing their name if you don't know which room they're in
    We play for LC winter ssnl. i'm gmt -8 and would like to play soon. How is 9 pm my time for you on Wednesday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…