Cao Jie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for AG ssnl r4. I'm GMT -6, would prefer to play my weekend during the afternoon if that's ok but can accommodate times if necessary so let me know what works.
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Ok, cya then
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Sry, when you pm'd me i was afk , so if you're able later today i'll be free, lmk (or if you see me on main, you can chall directly)
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I can probably play later, but it might be late at night for you. I can play roughly 6 hours from now if that works
    CaP Seasonal. I am GMT -5, when you wanna play?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    I should be able this weekend, if you see me on main or smogtours during this weekend, feel free to pm me
    ok, so, i'm gmt+0, and i'd like to play thursday 11 am or friday 3pm, what about you?
    Aethernum
    Aethernum
    i won't be able to play during the weekend. if i manage to play thursday 10 am? is that good?
    Aethernum
    Aethernum
    ok, i actually messed up, damn time skip. i'm gmt+2. i'm able to play the times i said but keep in mind i'm gmt+2. tell me when you can
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    i'm gmt+2 too so , if i'm on main serv or on smogtours, fell free to pm my account iKiQ or my PU ladder tour alt (LTBOP NoMiss)
    ou seasonal, when can u play? I’m -4
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    i'm free moslty all evening like 8pm my time , and i should be able to play everytime this weekend too
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    (forgot to notice , i'm gmt+1)
    Hi paired for BH Open, Gmt : +5:30, when can you play, and can it be before thursday, I have something urgent after that
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Thanks, can it be a bit later like 10, I come back from work at around 9, so even 9:30 will work
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    i'm not sure i'll be there, but btw, if you can 11pm it'll be fine, if you can't, i'll try to be here
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Oh 11pm my time will be good with me too, see you then!
    We're paired for uu masters, I'm gmt+1, when do you want to play?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Idk, i'm able to play this weekend , i'm gmt+1 too, so if you're able saturday night, it'll be good
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I can only play before 3pm at saturday, sorry. Would sunday around 6pm work?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    sure
    hi ag open, gmt+11, I'm very free after Tuesday my time, when would you like to play
    Chloe
    Chloe
    basically is there any time this weekend that would work for you that isn't saturday night my time?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    i'm able everytime in weekend tbh, so if you see me on ps and you're able to play, you can pm me
    Chloe
    Chloe
    Okay cool I'll try to find you
    Hey, we're paired for 1v1 seasonal, i'm gmt -8, i'm free all week. When play
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    this weekend whenever your want , i'll be free mostly everytime thisweekend (i'm gmt+1)
    Hey, we're paired for 1v1 seasonal, i'm gmt -1, im free all week except for tomorrow and Saturday. When play
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    Sup i'm able to play everytime next week, so let's play wednesday afternoon/night ? (i'm gmt+1)
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Sure. I'm usually on at that time so feel free to chall when ready
    i got u for bw seasonal. I am gmt-5 and i can play for most of today besides the morning. Monday and Tuesday I am free most of the day also. Any specific time u wanna play?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    idk, i'm able when i'm on ps , so mostly everytime atm, feel free to chall directly when you can
    Meta
    Meta
    Alright, what's ur ps username. Mine is MetaRiolu7
    we gotta play bw seasonal. im gmt+1 when do you wanna do it
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    I'm able to play tonight or tomorrow about 9:30pm
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    might be able to play at 11 pm but not sure
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie