Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BW Cup, I’m GMT+10, what suits you. I’m away with work from this afternoon until Sunday night my time.
    BW NU, can you play tonight tomorrow night or Wednesday night? -4, otherwise either Tuesday or Wednesday afternoons work after 1pm
    heyo. when you wanna play for adv nu? I'm -4 and prefer late nights generally
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    We can play today if you want
    nu classic oras, gmt -7 good any day except tuesday/wednesday for my mornings or afternoons, can do evenings if I know the day in advance
    oras zu, gmt-7 can you play today around 4pm today or later at night
    LordST
    LordST
    I can play any time after 4pm my time on Friday
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Lets try 4~5pm your time then
    LordST
    LordST
    if you hmu on discord any time after like 1pm on discord ill have time to play @LST#4043
    Oras zu cup, quando c pode? Quarta ou quinta a noite ia ser bom
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Posso na quinta, preciso pegar time pra isso ainda
    czim
    czim
    Beleza
    pupl friday/saturday ? im -4
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I can do friday yeh. Lets aim for the afternoon / night, I should be available p much any time
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    er sorry i mean open, does that still work
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yeah LOL Btw Im in the swines team server too, so you can just hmu there as well
    hey buddy, we got eachother for lc open. you interested in playing today?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yah. I will be on smogtours pretty much all day, so just PM me there and we can play
    Hey we're matched for DPP ZU, im -4 and am good every night from around 5pm and on but can play earlier if needed. lemme know what day/time would work best for you
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    We could play today at ~7pm your time
    Specs
    Specs
    Yeah I think that'll work, my ps name is Specs Jigglypuff so just pm me when ur on
    Yo you're the last person I gotta play for RU majors so I won't bother everyone, I'm -4 when do you wanna play? Prefer today if possible
    hi, when do you wanna play for nupl? i'm available thurs/fri/sat/sun gmt+1
    Dangerous
    Dangerous
    gmt+2 btw, my b
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh that's fine still. I'm often around on PS main, so if you can't find me on stours you can just pm me on main (same name as here). See you Sat n_n
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im on main as Ren-chon
    Yo, we're scheduled for NUPL, I'd prefer the weekend cause I'm lazy, and cause its finals week. GMT-4 (aka EST)
    nupl, i'm free from 1 am - 12 pm on the weekdays which is when i would prefer to play, but i'm also pretty free on the weekend. i'm gmt-7, let me know what works for you.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I will try to show up, but unfortunately we might have to play tomorrow if that's okay to you :[ it's raining like hell here and I have no Internet connection besides phone data. I'm waiting to see if it'll come back, but if it doesn't would you be up to same time tmrw? Or maybe a bit earlier
    Davon
    Davon
    Yeah tomorrow, you wanna do 10 am gmt-7?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    That works, yeah
    Hey, NUPL. I’m east coast USA and generally have to play in the evening (I’m free for most of the time on weekends). What works for you?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh yeah, next Friday. And cool cool, see you then
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Just messaging to say that I might not be around in the afternoon (as one of the times I gave was 4pm your time), but I will during the night on main (just so youre not left waiting for me in case you show up earlier)
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    7-8 PM my time still sounds great. Thanks for the communication
    NU Majors, I’m gmt -7 and should be free evenings Friday - Sunday
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey man, sorry to ask this but are there any chances we could postpone our game to tomorrow? Its been raining like crazy at my city and Im having both power and internet issues, and wouldnt like to risk DCing midgame :[
    rs
    rs
    Yeah that’s fine
    rs
    rs
    I'm ready whenever you are on main
    when you wanna play for BFs tour? I'm gmt -4 and free fri, sat, and sun morning, and most of tuesday and thursday next week
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Are you still around? I had to go out with my family tonight so I couldnt be around at the scheduled time, Im sorry for that
    Vulpix03
    i was also out, can play now though, i'm on main
    Vulpix03
    we can reschedule too no worries
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…