neomon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2v2 for us. Dpp for y'all right? Squirtell for bo7 and Lancer for 2v2. What about y'all?
    neomon
    neomon
    I told Lancer he said we 2 face in dpp when would you like to play I have all afternoon left
    ADV, when can you play? Im free anytime after 4 pm EST this week or almost any time on the weekend.
    neomon
    neomon
    hey could you try to play 10/11am your time on saturday and sunday
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    That works! Im also on PS in the ZU room most days so if u see me there feel free to chall
    When you planning to beat me in 1v1 ttt bw? I'm GMT+12, should be free most of the weekend, or like friday night.
    neomon
    neomon
    Uh how about Saturday morning! Around 7 am gmt+2
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Sweet as, see you then.
    neomon
    neomon
    pmd you on ps
    We're scheduled for GSC MT. My timezone is GMT -4. I am available weekends from GMT 1300 to whenever in the evening. During the weekdays we would have to do between GMT 2300 to 0230, so unless that works, weekends after 1300 GMT is better.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    I'm on smogtours right now.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    I'll stay on for the next 45 mins. Message me when you get on. I'm not available this upcoming week, so I'd really like to get it done ASAP, if at all possible.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Okay. So it looks like we'll be getting another chance at this. Saturday 1300 GMT would be an ideal time for me. Let me know if you have something else in mind, or if you are able to confirm availability at that time. If not, please post an alternative, within my posted times of availability.
    hey man sometime weekend for homefield? maybe i could also catch you on ps and we could play x]
    iry
    iry
    deadline's sunday my man. let's shoot for friday afternoon your time. give me a time you're comfortable with?
    neomon
    neomon
    Does 4 or 5 pm work?
    iry
    iry
    sure see you friday at 4pm +2
    Yo when we playing for mono gen tour? I'm gmt-4 and would prefer Tuesday afternoon/evening since I free that time. I can also probably do Thursday or Friday afternoon. Lmk what time works for you or if u have an alternative.
    neomon
    neomon
    eh i have a tough schedule im gmt+2 i can play tonight around 10pm tmrw same time sunday im free until like 7pm my time saturday i can try to accomodate
    Meta
    Meta
    If u mean 10 pm your time then sure I can do today.
    Hi , RU pools. I can any day between 1pm to 4pm and 8pm to 11pm gmt-5 , and Weekend any hour
    neomon
    neomon
    Tonight 10 pm gmt+2
    Wamr
    Wamr
    kk
    1v1 ttt, same timezone. When do you want to play?
    neomon
    neomon
    tmrw 3pm or wednesday around 930 10pm
    Wanony
    Wanony
    wednesday 9:30 pm it is
    Wanony
    Wanony
    hmu when you're ready man. On as wanony
    BW GC. I prefer to play after 9pm gmt if that works. Lmk
    neomon
    neomon
    Lets try sunday after tourthen
    Some say the j in my name means john, so when in the weekend can you play? I can do any time but prefer sunday somewhere in the afternoon (gmt+2) if possible.
    neomon
    neomon
    Yea it has to be sunday too for me this week 5pm+2?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    is 4pm on Sunday possible, because I might eat dinner at 5pm
    neomon
    neomon
    Im visiting my aunt in the morning and im not sure if i will be back till 4 but u should be, i'll be free all afternoon/night anyway
    hi, we are paired for ssnl uber, when do you want to play ?
    neomon
    neomon
    [22:07:24] neo ☆_☆ mon: ok lets play
    User Ledivinchauve is offline.
    neomon
    neomon
    what exactly was the plan here bro
    Eramoth
    Eramoth
    got disconnected, but now i'm here, sry xd
    We play for OCT im EST let me know when is a good time for you to play
    neomon
    neomon
    Wanna play tonight or tmre night around 1am gmt+2?
    Doomstadt
    Doomstadt
    Sure we can play tonight
    neomon
    neomon
    im on as neomon please shoot me a chall asap im tired
    hey we need to play for the adv team tour, I'll be on for most of today and tomorrow so let me know what works
    neomon
    neomon
    im around on tours rn if you want
    Lavos
    sure give me 10 mins
    Imagine making me have to post for 1v1pl smh.
    I'm GMT+12, free all day saturday, sunday, monday. Literally any time on those days except like midnight to 9am. IDK you do maths and find a time that suits or some jazz. Or like friday night but I dunno when I'll get home so probs after like 7/8 that night.
    neomon
    neomon
    did u delete the post on my profile lmao. monday is past deadline unless you wanna play somehwere around 10pm-midnight sunday my time which ig works, im gmt+2, saturday i dont think our times will add up. stour on friday is at midnight gmt+2, wanna play before then(round 11am saturday for you ig?)
    Jabiru
    Jabiru
    Bro I never got a post, I was waiting for it so I didnt have to make one. I meant monday my time, deadline is at midnight sunday EST which is like 5pm monday iirc. Yeah I'll just show up at like 11am on saturday. I'll try to actually watch my showdown messages then.
    neomon
    neomon
    I misscalculated lul I thought you were +13 and i was +1 when i gave time. I'll be on for the next 90 minutes - 2 hours
    Hello, we're paired for Rby cup, when do you want to play?
    neomon
    neomon
    can you play on friday? im gmt+2 and i would be free all day
    Thor
    Thor
    Yes
    Thor
    Thor
    At afternoon GMT -4
    How is 1:00 PM GMT-7 on Sunday for 1v1 PL?
    neomon
    neomon
    just curious to see if you could play earlier, original time still stands but earlier would be heat
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I won't be sure if I can play earlier until tomorrow. I'll let you know if I can though :)
    neomon
    neomon
    hi im on rom from now onwards.
    Hey we play for AG r2. I'm GMT - 5 /EST and mostly available weekdays after 5 my time. I can try to work something out this weekend at any time but would prefer earlier in the day Friday if at all possible.
    neomon
    neomon
    sorry for replying so late i forgot honestly. I assume its too late for you already today. we can play sunday around 9pmgmt+2 or before 8 pm
    LPY
    LPY
    No worries I should be able to make that work
    Hi man, we gotta play for Almost Exhibition tournament round two. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you like to play? We can drop monotype if you don't mind.
    neomon
    neomon
    sorry not feelin it take the win
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    okay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…