Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oras 1v1 cup when play? I am gmt-4
    alive
    hey im a little busy so the weekend would be great, ill be pretty free starting friday night so if you have a preference for time lmk, otherwise i know ill be online for a while after stour both sat and sunday.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    How about Sunday at 7pm my time?
    alive
    Yeah that sounds good
    Gmt+8, free most mornings, when do u wanna play for UU majors?
    alive
    hey man sorry i forgot to reply to you this completely slipped my mind. im gmt -5, you mornings are fine for me were you thinking like 8-10 am your time? i could do that any day except your thursday morning. I can play sunday morning if you want but if thats too late of notice i can play next weekend or pretty much any day except thursday, so just lmk what works for you.
    Hey Im +2, when are you free ? I can tomorrow 4:30-6:00pm, friday and saturday evening or sunday afternoon/evening
    alive
    i dont get home until the evening my time on weekdays which will be late for you, we should probably try for saturday evening your time. I'll probably get on around 4pm your time and can stay online until you're ready.
    TogliBabineBoeuf
    TogliBabineBoeuf
    Oke its perfect
    hi uu majors when? im gmt+2 available on friday night, saturday and sunday evenings
    alive
    hey, gmt -5, ill probably be out all of friday but i dont have a problem playing sat or sunday, does saturday 8 pm your time sound fine?
    Nichiru
    yes its good
    alive
    hey, im on if you want to play now
    Spikes offense with Suit Buzz def helps a lot worn down the Slows and even helping with the Haunter MU, since it is forced to boom on you if you get it in safely
    alive
    yeah its not bad i was just saying i thought thief had more overall use
    gsc uu when, gmt-4 weekend is prob best for me
    alive
    Yeah weekends good, gmt -5. Im good to play just about whenever if you have a preference, otherwise how does sunday 5pm your time sound?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    sure we can go for that, if anything changes in my schedule ill let you know
    Bouff
    Bouff
    u can have the win
    bw uu, when? im gmt-4 free monday tuesday or weekend
    alive
    Lets shoot for the weekend, im getting net setup in my apartment today and will be a bit behind. Does sunday afternoon sound good to you, im gmt -5
    Tikkito
    Tikkito
    2pm your time?
    alive
    Yeah that sounds great
    Hi. I'm your new BW UU opponent. When are you available ? I'm GMT +2.
    alive
    Hey, im gmt -5. Im available both sat and sunday and can play whenever as long as its not too early? How does 7pm your time sunday sound?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Sounds good. See you then.
    Yo we are paired for r2 of ru open. I’m gmt -4, I can play Wednesday between 4-5pm, Thursday 3-6, and Friday 12-1pm. Also Sunday is a possibility. Let me know if any of this works!
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Ok I had a game scheduled for 3 already so 4 should work
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    whenever you are available, I should be ready to go. my other opp is so far a no show. Im on main under the same name
    alive
    K ill be on in a few mins
    Hi, we're paired for ORAS UU Cup. When would you like to play? Weekend works best for me, although I can make some time in the evening on Wednesday or Friday too, if that suits you better. I'm GMT+2.
    esche
    esche
    I'm on PS as esche - in case you want to play earlier.
    alive
    Main or stours? I need to put the teams on my phone then ill be ready
    esche
    esche
    I'm on Main right now but I don't mind if we play on SmogTours.
    pu open, am gmt +2 wanna play today?
    alive
    hey, gmt -5, today wont work for me but i can play starting Wednesday. ill get home around 7 pm your time on weekdays.
    Fille
    Fille
    Mk I'll recontact on wed then when I know my own schedule better
    Fille
    Fille
    take the win
    uupl, i work every day this week so my availability is a littler weird. im -4 and can do anytime after 11:30pm mine wednesday onwards so if you can make that work itd be great, otherwise lets work somethin else
    alive
    gmt -5, yeah i can play at night thats not a big deal, i would prefer friday or the weekend though.
    kaori
    kaori
    Weekend is cool then, lets go for saturday night
    alive
    ok that works for me
    1v1 ttt gmt-4 play Wednesday?
    alive
    gmt -5 i can do wednesday yeah, do you want to play midday or evening?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Midday works better.
    alive
    sounds good ill be on around noon my time and we'll play sometime after that
    When adv? I'm +10, and busy this weekend

Would Wednesday 11pm my time work? I believe that would be 8am Wednesday for you?

Otherwise Wednesday 8am for me is Tuesday arvo 5pm for you?
    alive
    Hmm, i could do my tuesday evening that time no problem. I could also play my wednesday morning but i leave my house at 8:20 am so we’d have to start at least an hour earlier if not more, i usually get up early so thats not a problem for me.
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    lets lock in Wednesday 8am GMT+10 then.

im thelinearcurve#5330 on discord if you wanna play before then
    We play in the 1v1 ssnl. I'm from gmt+5:30. I'm free after 10 pm my time everyday
    alive
    by the time i get home today it will be too late for you to play, but i should be awake around 8 pm or so your time tomorrow and we can anytime after that.
    alive
    hey if you're able to play now or soon i can
    Arsenal
    Arsenal
    Im free now. Are you alive on ps? Im Arsenal on ps
    Hey, we gotta play for adv cup, I'm gmt +2 and I'm free p much everyday in my evenings, lmk when
    alive
    Gmt -5, Would saturday evening around 8 pm your time work? if not, i could do a little later on fridays like 10 pm your time.
    Zeno
    Zeno
    sat 8 pm my time is ok, even 1 hour earlier or later, so let's stick with that
    Zeno
    Zeno
    I'm not online on ps usually so message me on discord when you're ready to play if you can (Zeno#8152)
    Hi dpp cup. Gmt+2 can play any evening except wednesday and friday
    alive
    Gmt -5 , tonight and tomorrow would not be very good for me but i could play your evening on thursday ( starting 8:30 pm) or the weekends any time
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Alright thursday 9 pm my time?
    alive
    yeah that will work, ill see you then
    yo gsc cup. I’m gmt -4, available afternoons and evenings, when fight
    alive
    hey, im on stours
    alive
    im gonna need to play for another tour soon but ill be on for a while after
    Croven
    Croven