Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey doubles seasonal, gmt +5:30. Can do almost anytime. Would prefer to get it done soon.
    Spurrific
    Online as Spurrific if you're still fine with this time
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Just woke up, I need some time. If I can play before 10 am fine or else tomorrow same time
    Spurrific
    Sure np, I'll be up for another 30 mins, otherwise we can play tomorrow
    Hey we play dpl. I'm gmt-4 I can play any day between 4pm and 8pm. Hopefully you can fit something in there and if not we'll have to figure something out cause this weekend I'm going on vacation.
    Spurrific
    Hi, that should work for me, does Wednesday at 7pm your time sound good?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Yup, cya then
    hey, we play for dpl this week. i'm gmt +2 and would prefer playing either saturday or sunday. what works for you?
    Spurrific
    Yo, would you like to play 9pm Sunday your time? I'm GMT-5 so it should be 2pm for me
    Tony
    Hey. When would you like to play for DPL? I'm GMT-7.
    Spurrific
    Alright np, if you need an hour or so later or earlier that's fine with me, and I can also play on Sunday at similar times
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    I can play now.
    Spurrific
    Cool, will be on smogtours as Spurrific in just a moment
    when would you like to play for dpl? im free wednesday evening all night / later friday evening / saturday afternoon est
    Spurrific
    Hey would you be good with about 9pm Friday?
    tennisace
    tennisace
    my bad about not responding, ive had shitty internet all week. that works for me
    Spurrific
    I'm on now as Spurrific just message me when you're ready
    Hey, we played in NBM a couple years back but is there any way you could get that Enosh team you've been using cloned and loan to me? If not it's fine
    Spurrific
    Hey! Sorry, unfortunately I won't have access to wifi that lets me log in with a 3DS until Monday but if you still want it then message me back
    Huston
    Huston
    Ah. It's fine, I may still want it then but idk yet lol
    Hey we're paired for the secret santa tournament. I'm at GMT-5 and I'm usually free in the afternoons around 7pm-10pm and all day on the weekends. Lemme know when you wanna play.
    Spurrific
    Hi, would you like to play at 8pm Thursday your time? If not, I'm available for most of your times but would prefer later this week
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah that works fine for me.
    Spurrific
    I'm ready for our match now whenever you are. I'll be on showdown as Spurrific
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…