Meridian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When for BW Cup, -4, free from 10am-8pm generally, and I'd play rn if u want.
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Hey. Ideally i'd like to play Thursday 12nd or Friday 13rd, i'm GMT +2 and would be free approximately anytime these days. Would that work for you?
    ArcticBreeze
    That works, 4pm thursday +2?
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Perfect ! See you then :)
    BW Ssnl. I'm usually available after 9:00. PM PST. But if that doesn't work for you we can work something else out
    Yo, RCOP, gmt -3 here. When you can play?
    Also is a lot easier to find me on the discord [DR] Caetano93#3838
    Hey man, I'm GMT+8 and I can play pretty much every day on my 8pm onwards but tell me what works for you.
    Hi we have to play for the bw tour, whens good for you? gmt+1 here prefer afternoons/evenings
    Meridian
    Meridian
    yup, that's fine, cya then, i'll be on main as iMeridian
    Meridian
    Meridian
    hi, got an unexpected call from work today and won't be able to make it tonight :/ would you be available to play on sunday ? i'll be there any time between 6 and 11pm GMT+2 on sunday, would it work for you?
    p2
    yeah sundays fine
    We play for CPL (BW2 OU) I'm gmt+9
    When are you available?
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Aight, i'll see you tomorrow then :) i'll be on main as "iMeridian", might be there slightly before 8, so feel free to hmu if you see me online before 8 !
    Meridian
    Meridian
    I'm on smogtours as Toucan Toco if you want to play now ? :)
    Fluore
    Fluore
    ah ok I'll chall when I feel okay soon
    Hey, we're paired for ADV Cup. I'm GMT-5 and prefer to play after 5pm M-F or weekends. What works for you?
    Hey, we're paired up for the bw ou circuit tourney. GMT -7, what times work best for you? I prefer Tues-Fri 2-4pm my time but I'm pretty flexible.
    Oristeros
    I'm on showdown smogon server rn. What's your username?
    Oristeros
    Also on smogtours discord but I don't know/see your username.
    Oristeros
    I gotta run now. Let me know if you'll be free any of the remaining days we have.
    gmt-7 when can you play for adv cup? im in vegas this weekend so id like to play mom-thurs after my 6pm. lmk what works
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Hey, Gmt +2, i'll mostly be available wednesday/thursday. Do you mind playing late ? If not, something like thursday 1am your time would be ok
    Meru
    Meru
    let’s do it
    Meridian
    Meridian
    i'm on smogtours :)
    hello when adv cup? i can play mornings gmt+2 and tomorrow evening around 19.00. does either of that work for you? i cannot play sunday at all and saturday only 7-8am
    mael
    mael
    sounds perfect
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Didn't see you on smogtours this morning. Wanna play tomorrow/sunday morning ? i can play at around 11am gmt+2 these two days, lmk if that would work for you :)
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    any news
    Hey, we play for ADV. Weekend afternoons are ideal, but I can also find time Thursday from 1:30-4pm and Wednesday anytime after like 4pm probs (GMT-4)
    Hey, round 3 adv cup V. I'm gmt +4. Free on the weekdays, starting tomorrow, from 20:00 gmt+4 to 0:00 gmt+4. What about you?
    We're opponents for RBY Cup V. I'm GMT-4, can usually play after 6PM my time on weekdays or pretty much anytime on weekends. What's the best time for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…