Sificon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we're paired for blitz tour round 2, im most free during the weekend and im -4
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    i'm good when you are, online as cromagnet
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    alright i have the appointment rn, so ill let you know when i get back. lmk when youre good today or tomorrow
    Sificon
    Sificon
    ah sorry I forgot :x
    I should be free for the next 4 hours and also pretty much all day tomorow so just let me know when you're available
    BHLT -7, not free until Sunday.
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm +2 and should be free pretty much all day on Sunday
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'll be available for the next ~10 hours (not always online tho so just tell me here when you want to play)
    Chessking345
    Chessking345
    I can play now if you want? I will be on as Praying for Ban to get reqs but pm me and I'll switch to my main.
    Hi we play for BW NU, im gmt+2 and free after 6pm on weekdays, I would prefer to play early this week to focus on OLT (even tonight if u want)
    Sificon
    Sificon
    ah nice I'm also GMT+2 and free after 6pm
    I'd prefer to play tomorow at 6pm becuase I already play for 3 other tournaments today
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Lol i play 3 too tonight i was rdy to rush. Tomorrow is fine lets say 6:30 i might still be at work before
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm online on the main server
    heyo dpp uu. I'm -4 and am fairly free this week. when you wanna play?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    hey hey
    I'd prefer to play either today or on wednesday somewhen between 12am and 6pm your time otherwise I'd be free for the weekend :)
    Plas
    Plas
    I'll be around my 4 pm today
    ADV seasonal GMT+2. Can you play around midnight one of the following days?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Well I givey you time until 10.30pm today to solve this, otherwise I'll claim the win (I know this sucks but deadline is today)
    agenS
    I understand. I'll try working it out, thanks for being patient anyway, really appriciate it.
    agenS
    I fixed it, can play now. I'll be on for a while.
    ADV Cup, GMT+10, available most days bar Thursday anf Friday this week, significantly less available next week, LMK what suits.
    hi, ADV NU Cup, when are you available ? I'm gmt+2
    Sificon
    Sificon
    hey hey
    I'm GMT+2 too and would prefer to play today or on Wednesday somewhen between 6pm and 10pm
    Dflo
    Dflo
    Today works !
    hey boy, when could u play for RU open? im gmt -3 will be on all week long in the acc Hero Signal, lets schedule a time ^^
    Sificon
    Sificon
    nah that doesnt work. probably the best would be if we play next weekend since during the week I can only play from 6pm until 12pm my time (GMT+2). I'm free for the next weekend tho
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm dropping out, you can take the win
    InkPupil
    InkPupil
    sry fot hearing that ,thx
    Have you talked to your opponent for 1v1 Summer ssnl
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Okay. It seems like you two have attempted to schedule; I’ll give an extension. I hope he can figure things out with u
    Sificon
    Sificon
    you haven't postet a deadline for the extension tho… If he's not responding, how long should I wait until I get the activity win?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    nevermind, I didn't see your post on round 1 ^^'
    When do you want to play for adv ubers cup? I’m gmt -4 and available monday and tuesday all day. I won’t have internet until the next monday after that
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'll go offline again but I'll be aviable for the next 4 hours, just tell me here when you want to play today
    zf
    So sorry i missed our time. I’m available now of you want to play
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm online again, just hit me up on the main server ^^
    its time to duel my friend :p whens a good time for blt
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm pretty busy this week :/
    Can we battle Friday or Sunday evening?
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    I could do today or saturday I'll be at work friday and out of town for the day sunday.
    hey friend Bw cup Im pretty free this weekend otherwise i will probably catch you on in tours room sometime this week :]
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm also free for tomorow and Monday, just tell me when you want to play ^^
    ru majors, wann willste
    Sificon
    Sificon
    hab dir eigentlich schon auf Discord geschrieben, aber so passts auch ^^
    Passend wäre für mich heute oder Donnerstag Abend oder sonst am Sonntag
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…