Breckinridge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna gbu, -4 and most afternoons or weekend or w/e prolly good
    MZ
    MZ
    Actually is there any chance u can play a half hour earlier?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Like around Wednesday at 2 or 2:30pm? If so, it works for me
    MZ
    MZ
    Yea 2:30 would be ideal
    Yo I just realized I massively screwed up the Gengar's EVs, you might need to upload another mon. Sorry about that! Accidently EVed it in Attack because Im a doofus and forgot that Yungoos gives out Attack EVs >___>.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    its ok buddy thank you so much for the trades <3
    hey man, we both have finals coming up i assume. And i am actually super busy with a million things aside from finals as well. So you wanna just get our set done with tomorrow or Sunday night/day anytime in the day?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    hey buddy, yeah same... is it possible the next Saturday or Sunday so we both have time to make teams? To be honest, I don't have a new team at all for Sunday ;( and Monday -Friday we can focus to study for our Finals. Let me know what you think
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    i have professional school deadlines coming up next Monday and so next weekend I have to grind out essays etc so that's why I was hoping to avoid next weekend. How does Friday night/midnight sound?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Yeah, this Friday should work for sure, see you then buddy. Hope you do good on those essays!
    hi, when do you want to fight for oras global. gmt-4
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Update: TDK is it all right if we play either Saturday night (any time you wish that isn't 10pm) or Sunday? Something came up Saturday morning
    kumiko
    kumiko
    sometime tonight is fine
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    I'm online right now buddy if you somehow can't make it then we can postpone for Sunday night
    Hey would you be available tonight or tomorrow for our set 10pm or later (your time)?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Unfortunately I won't be available at that time... However, we can play Friday and Saturday at 10pm and later, on Sunday I have the whole day off.
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    Which of those days do you want to do? And can we do 11pm or later on that day?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    We can do Friday 11pm and later buddy :)
    Hi Puff, we're paired for BSPL. GMT+8 here, I am available in the late afternoons and evenings every day except Thursday. Which day and time slot would you prefer?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Hello Bobochan, My timezone is EST and i'm available during afternoon and night time. We are playing on my Saturday 10pm which is your Sunday 10am.
    [23:30:54] %bobochan: so your saturday 10PM = my sunday 10am?
    [23:31:02] Puffkilla∞: So Saturday (my 10pm) which is your Sunday 10 am
    BSSC. I'm GMT+1, and am reasonably free over the weekend, say 11-1730 Sat/Sun and 19-2130 on Sunday as well. I should also be able to do Thur/Fri afternoons 14-1800.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm like 99% sure it's 5, you're probably in EDT right now for daylight savings time.
    Let's shoot for a 100% then 'cause I don't want the possibility of waiting around for nothing. 2000gmt+1 (1500 EDT) on Sunday good for you?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    oh its 5 hour difference, yeah we can for sure play on Saturday/Sunday.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Okay, but we should lock down a time. Which is why I ask: is 2000gmt+1 good?
    We are paired for the bss classic. I'm gmt-5 and I can only guarantee that I can be on today, but I'm willing to play pretty much any time today
    Round 1 BSS classic. I'm CDT (TX, USA) and would be free 12am - 4am on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that time zone. How about you?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Hell Buddy, I'm available on Saturday and Sunday. I'm EST timezone (FL) and I'm free around 6pm to midnight on Saturday and Sunday I have the whole day :)
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    would you be available 1am-5am your time any of those days?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    On Sunday, yes.
    GMT+2 for Ubers SSNL. Id prefer if we could play asap as I am busy/gone for a few days. btw whats your alt on ps so I can find you when you are online.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Don't worry buddy, I will give you the win since this week i'm going to be very busy. Gl in the future rounds buddy!
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    alright thank you man! Gl with you irl stuff :)
    We're paired for BW Cup, I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I would prefer playing tomorrow then, just let me know what time is the best for you
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    How about 6pm gmt-3 on sunday? Does that sound good?

Edit: Actually, I'm going to be busy studying for my exams and I'm not sure when the deadline is... I'll write on the thread to replace me for someone else or to give you the win. Gl in future rounds buddy!
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    oh ok ): gl for your exams then!
    Hello man, we are paired for Ubers Pentathlon. When do you wanna do it? I am gmt+2.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    I can't today unfortunately, we can definitely play Thursday-Sunday. Have fun on your trip buddy! :)
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    Alright man, thanks :) Hmu on cord for better scheduling. Mysterious M#0135
    Mysterious M
    Mysterious M
    i will be available today (wednesday) if you wanna do it. 4pm est?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…