Horodro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PU seasonal. I can play anytime during the week this week, not available on weekend. EST. When are you available?
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Sorry dude but i can't wait no more, let's reschedule this. Only available between 2pm and 5pm EST for the next 2 days.
    Kink
    Kink
    confused because I was online at that time on my main and you never pmed me. I'm online now if you want to get the game done.
    Horodro
    Horodro
    online too, waitin for you, my main is Horodro
    PU open, gmt-4. Je suis disponible toute cette semaine après 1pm gmt-4. Ça te dit de jouer mercredi vers 3pm (9pm pour toi)
    Hello, we're paired for the UU Open ( Grand Slam). When do you prefer to play ? I'm in Paris, GMT +1
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Yo j'ai eu un ptit problème irl, ça te dérange si on décale à la semaine prochaine ? Je serais très dispo, si ça te va donne moi un horaire
    Vieux Singe
    Vieux Singe
    C'est pas grave t'inquiète; je serai dispo aux alentours de midi à partir de jeudi. Disons, jeudi midi ? Si on se rate, on décale simplement à vendredi midi.
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Super on fait comme ça
    PU open when? I’m -4 and can do nights after 7 pm or on the weekend.
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Let's play on the weekend then, is Saturday at 4pm gmt-4 good for you?Sooner isn't a problem, later could be.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think that’s fine
    We're paired for pult, I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Dude I'm really sorry but is it possible for you to delete tonight's schedule and play this week end instead ? I got unexpected things irl. If you really can't we'll stick to our first schedule ofc
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    np, saturday at the same time?
    Horodro
    Horodro
    perfect
    hello there. We're matched up for Round 2 of PU Gods Among Us. I'm at GMT-6 and can battle on Thursday or Sunday. Which works for you?
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Hi, gmt +2, If you can sunday i suggest Sunday between noon and 4pm on your timezone, is it ok ? If you want a precise schedule, let's say 2pm.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Sunday at 2pm for me? That sounds like a plan! Let's put Gallade to good use =)
    Horodro
    Horodro
    Perfect, I'll be on main, have a nice prep :)
    hi! we got paired for pu gods among us, my time zone is -5 gmt and i can play everyday of the week after 4pm, any time on weekends (can't play at 4pm on tuesday because i have another match scheduled)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…