zaaya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when play bspl, gmt +5.5 active on 7pm to 1am most of the times
    zaaya
    zaaya
    if you could do 1:30 am your time Sunday that'd be perfect, sorry been trying to figure out a time/day as that timezone is pretty hard for me
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    u meant Sunday 1:30am gmt +5.5 right? If yes then it works I'll be on
    zaaya
    zaaya
    yessir and awesome
    We face for BSPL. GMT +5:30 here, usually free in the evenings. What about you?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    I might be able to play at about 9:30 am-ish my time at saturday/sunday
    zaaya
    zaaya
    if you could do that time your Sunday (which would be my 11pm saturday) that'd be amazing
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    Scheduled for around 10 am GMT +5:30 Sunday
    BSS Classic? I'd prefer to play before Thursday night, I'm leaving the country on vacation for the next week after that.
    Jmal98
    Saturday night is probably the only time I'll be free
    zaaya
    zaaya
    alrighty anywhere from 7pm onwards would work
    zaaya
    zaaya
    when are you gonna be able to play tonight?
    Hi, I don't think we've scheduled for DPL. When do you want to play?
    zaaya
    zaaya
    heyy Saturday good? Anywhere from 3-5:30pm or 7-9pm, gmt -5
    Lord Death Man
    Lord Death Man
    Saturday is my birthday and I'm going to be spending time with my family, but I might be able to play at some time 3 - 5:30. I have a different tour game scheduled at 3 so maybe 3:30? Earlier is better.
    zaaya
    zaaya
    Oh dang playing on your birthday boosts your hax chances by 25% studies have shown so it works in your favor! 3:30 is good! Cya then
    Hey we play for DUU tour, I'm GMT-5 and unfortunately pretty busy this week - either Friday night (after 9pm my time) or Sunday after 1:30 my time would be best, but Saturday night could work if the others don't for you.
    zaaya
    zaaya
    heyo same gmt wanna do Sunday 9pm? Dunno when dpl opp wants to play yet so just givin leeway for myself w/ later time
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    sounds great! see you then
    Lets play within the last few hours before deadline Monday night next week. I have an Exam Monday and an assessment tomorrow leading into it and all so doing 2 sets is hard for me otherwise as I'm trying to do chemcoop on Friday/Saturday. And I need Thursday to at least have 1 day of prepping for at least 1 person
    zaaya
    zaaya
    prolly 7 but I might be able to do 6
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    alright man sounds good. I'll try to be on ps at 6-7 if not I'll definitely be there asap after
    zaaya
    zaaya
    I'm on and ready when you are
    yo when play for BSSC finals? I'm GMT-7 but out of town this Thursday to next Tuesday. Should be able to find some time to play either Friday or this weekend though.
    Hi. When do you want to battle for seasonals? My availability is 7 to 9 pm gmt-5 during the week. And almost anytime on weekends
    zaaya
    zaaya
    Well well well :^) wanna settle for saturday? Gotta warm up, maybe like 6pm your time?
    Platinum God n1n1
    The 3 egyptian mish >:I cards have gathered. I have been summoned back to the mortal realm. Hide your ladder points and women, for i have returned to snatch them once again.
    zaaya
    zaaya
    The 3 egyptian mish >:I cards have gathered. I have been summoned back to the mortal realm. Hide your ladder points and women, for i have returned to snatch them once again.
    zaaya
    zaaya
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    i am back to my usual cycle of making occasional deep tour runs combined with choking matches
    zaaya
    zaaya
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…