Nido-Rus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sm cup, am GMT +8 and prefer to play on my Sat, Sun, and Mon. Am available at any time 10 AM to 8 PM on the mentioned days.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    o. that's past deadline i just realized lmao
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    oh yikes, same time sunday?? idk how free i'll be on sunday but will lyk
    Idyll
    Idyll
    we can always get extended if you have very real things happening on your sun, but yeah same time works
    when play for n1n1 tour? i figure we actually have to schedule because timezone, shucks.
    Hi, we’re paired for DOU. GMT. I’m free weekdays from 6 excluding Friday. Im free all day Sat but Sunday isn’t good. When’s beautiful for u?
    Martin
    Martin
    Hey, it’s getting pretty late here. If you can’t play within the next hour or so we’ll have to play on Monday evening to meet DL. Does that work for you?
    Martin
    Martin
    I’m really tired so I’m going. LMK if/when you can play on Monday.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    AAAAHH I completely messed up. You don't deserve to have to reschedule because of this, feel free to take the win.
    Doubles seasonal r2. GMT-4 and my house wifi is dead so I would highly prefer weekend afternoon where I can leech off public WiFi. If house WiFi returns I can do Monday as well... should know by tomorrow
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    GMT +5:30, how about 15:00 your time Monday? Might have to change it +/- 1hr, will lyk.
    Sasa
    Sasa
    That should work; lmk when you get the full details
    Sasa
    Sasa
    On as Sen to Chihiro
    hey when do you want to play for grand prix? gmt-7 and evenings are best for me during weekdays, weekend I can adjust
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sorry, been super busy lately. How about 10pm your time tonight?
    emforbes
    emforbes
    could you do a bit earlier? like 8 or 830
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, i'll be online
    Hey, we are paired for SM cup. I'm GMT +10. I should be free most of the week.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sorry I've been super busy lately. How does 1am Saturday GMT -4 sound? should be 3pm Saturday for you
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Sounds good, see you then.
    We're paired for SM cup round 2, and unfortunately I'm out of town this weekend. Can you play Monday sometime after 2pm GMT-5? If not then we'll need an extension.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sounds good, how about 10pm gmt-5 Monday?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Perfect, I'll see you then
    hey, we have to play for DOU Grand Prix, I'm GMT+2, when can you play?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    does 6pm gmt-4 tuesday work for you?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    yeah that's perfect!
    Brancus
    Brancus
    I'm ready to play, Brancus on showdown
    hey fren when play for dpl ? I'm gmt -5 would like to play saturday, 3-5pm or 7-9pm
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    how about saturday 8pm your time? For gmt -4 that should be 9pm
    zaaya
    zaaya
    yeah man that works cya then !
    zaaya
    zaaya
    yeah man that works cya then !
    Heya, we gotta play for DOU seasonal. I’m Gmt +5:30, can play after 8pm my time weekdays and all day weekends.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Sounds good, does saturday at 9:30pm your time work? GMT-4, So that should be noon for me
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Works fine.
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    Cya then
    Hey we play for DPL this week. I'm GMT +10. I can play pretty much any time Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I should be able to find time on Friday but the other days are better for me.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    How does my Saturday night around 2am (edt) sound (technically sunday)? should be 4pm Sunday for you. For me best would be playing Sunday afternoon but I can understand that it'd be v tough for you.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Sunday 4pm sounds fine. We can also do a couple of hours earlier so you don't have to stay up as long if you want.
    hi, when do you wanna play DPL? I'm GMT -5, and would prefer Friday evening (6pm-10pm), Saturday afternoon (12pm-5pm), or Sunday afternoon/evening (2pm-8pm)
    YO. Fight y/n?

We're matched for seasonals. I'm GMT-8 and I know you're like GMT +5:30.

I can only really play weekdays this week, but I can play early to accommodate your timezone. How does 7 am my time (8:30 pm your time) on Thursday sound?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    i'm actually GMT -5 now, but any time before friday will be very tough :/
    anytime after noon on friday works though
    GenOne
    GenOne
    oh word. ok. Friday at like 6 PM my time is fine if that works for you?
    When can you play DOU seasonal?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    thursday 9pm est. I really am free whenever though (apart from wednesday night) so just suggest a time and i should be able to make it
    Railgun
    Railgun
    I can play every day in the morning, afternoon or evening (except from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm) my discord is LightScreener # 5902
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    scheduled for 11pm est wednesday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…