Groudon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. We play for PU Open II round four. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am a tad bit ahead of time but if you are able to start earlier, feel free to hit me up on main/stours. otherwise 1h 40min works as well.
    Groudon
    Groudon
    i have a pocl match first so scheduled time is prob best
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sure thing sir
    when do you want to play for pu open? im gmt-7 and i can do anytime on wednesday, thursday, and sunday this week. just give me a heads up a day or two before if one of those works, if not please lmk what does. thanks
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    aren't we scheduled for 3pm gmt-7? that's in 3 hours and 20 minutes. I'm actually working on teams rn, i'll be able to play as soon as i'm done if you want to do earlier
    Groudon
    Groudon
    o my b, i mixed up the tzs and thought u were two hours ahead
    Groudon
    Groudon
    yeah just let me know when ur done
    lc open busy tuesday and probably wednesday. Could play on monday. Gmt +5:30. cant be sure about my schedule after that but should be able to play nights from 10 pm to 1 am. On monday i can play from 11 am to 4 pm and 9 pm to 1 am
    Hey you got subbed in for pu open, im -4 and down to play any day this week. noticed ur -5 so shouldnt be too hard to schedule, what time/day would be best for you?
    hi, when do you want to play for dpp cup? gmt-4 here
    Groudon
    Groudon
    replying that we scheduled on discord for transparency
    undisputed
    undisputed
    posted in the thread, we'll def get it done sometime mon - wed
    Hi ! We're paired for BW Cup :) I'm GMT +2, would you by any chance available Sunday 28th between 8-11PM GMT+2 ? i'm gonna have little time this week but i know for sure i'll be available Sunday so it would make things a lot easier for me ahah
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Hi, yup i 100% can't play fri/sat unfortunately, but that's amazing if you're available sun :) any preferred time between 2 and 5 gmt-4 btw?
    Groudon
    Groudon
    lets say 4pm gmt-4 because I will likely be playing in that stour
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Hi, i'm on main lobby/smogtours as iMeridian and i'll be from now and onwards :)
    Hey bw cup when? I'm +1 I'm free this weekend
    xJoelituh
    I meant the 7th, I should be available around 5pm to 9pm or so (my time)
    Groudon
    Groudon
    ok yeah that works, lets shoot for before 8pm your time but I should be able to be on a bit earlier than that
    xJoelituh
    I'm on my main on the main server if anything
    hey dude we play for ost im est timezone, when can you play? i prefer sometime during the week to weekends currently
    Groudon
    Groudon
    does the first of feb work, should be decently free most of the afternoon, eastern timezone as well
    aim
    aim
    sounds good wanna do 2pm est
    Groudon
    Groudon
    yeah thats perfect, see u then
    when do you wanna play for adv ssnl im up every evenings gmt +1
    Nineveh
    Nineveh
    woops sorry missed those

thursday 6pm your time should be fine
    Groudon
    Groudon
    aight cool, it might be like :05 or :10 bc i gotta scarf down dinner but it wont be much later than that
    Groudon
    Groudon
    im on main as goatdon
    hey, I'd like to play latias tonight, +2
    BKC
    BKC
    every day you mentioned is way too late. thats 12:30 am. I won't be around sat after tour, it'd have to be earlier. if those are the only available times you have then I still have some time now so I'd appreciate just knocking it out since I'm still on
    Groudon
    Groudon
    i legit cannot play today, i have a massive assignment due at midnight my time and will likely be working right up until the deadline, does tuesday around 4pm my time work? thats the only day i can get back from campus before dinner
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah thatll work. if I catch you over the weekend itll be better though
    Hey! We're paired for the dpp latias tour. When can you play? I'm GMT +2
    Groudon
    Groudon
    err i meant ur on a lot during my mornings but if u r on during your morning i will be on ps as jubilife jazz for a couple of hours, any time noon or after my time should also be fine
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    I've just got up from bed. It is impossible to me to play tonight as I won't be sleeping at my home today. I will be available for the next 5-6 hours.
    Groudon
    Groudon
    messaged you on ps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…