Smogon Forums

McMeghan
McMeghan
hi lavos, im gmt +2
fridays are my worst days by far sadly. this saturday i will also be gone for most of the day. therefore, here are the days i'd like to play on and their time:
sunday 21h~23h / monday 19h~22h / tuesday 19h~22h
for the record, my schedule is pretty hectic atm, sundays in particular, monday will work guaranteed on the other hand. let me know what you think of all that
Lavos
can’t do monday or tuesday but any time during that sunday should work, let me know what specific time you prefer and I will be there
McMeghan
McMeghan
i dont know of a specific time yet, like i said, my days are hectic. I can usually log on very late once everything is done but then i work on monday morning and dont wanna start a bo5 too late either.
hopefully i'll have a better idea of how that day will go by saturday
Lavos
well I'll be here and ready to play during the 9pm-11pm time range you gave for sunday, if that doesn't work we will need to consult the hosts because I'm free pretty much all weekend and that strikes me as a pretty reasonable offer considering deadline is sunday.
McMeghan
McMeghan
yeah i understand, im sure it will work out at the end anyway
Lavos
ok hope to see you then!
McMeghan
McMeghan
Sending this from a shitty hotel WiFi but yeah I ended up leaving for the weekend instead of just Saturday so I won't be home tomorrow either. Hope you can understand. Could we play Monday or Tuesday whatever works the best for you ?
Lavos
I can't play tuesday at all, if we absolutely have to play monday, then it will need to be between 8-9pm your timezone or possibly 11pm but can't be sure.