ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup dude, when do u wanna play for lc ekans. gmt -5, friday and saturday are probably best for me
    Bouff
    Bouff
    just double checking, tomorrow might be a little more iffier since stuff came back, i’m free kinda sparsely on sunday
    What if your availability for snake? i'm gmt-4 and most available weekends. My schedule is kind of weird though, it would be easier for you to give me yours so that I can pick a time.
    hello we play for smogon snake draft! i am gmt-7 and not sure about my availability during weekends but ill lyk around thursday. my availability during weekdays free most of monday, evening/night on tues/wed/thurs.
    hey, we play for snake, gmt-4 here. prefer to play afternoons my time. pretty available most days, but normally prefer playing friday/saturday if possible
    yo - for SSD - im gmt-4. today i am fairly free to play, as well as tomorrow (i took the day off of work, but have to drive my mom to the doctors and get groceries). otherwise, tuesday-friday i am generally at work or heading there between ~8AM-9PM my time (i work a lot) and i have plans for almost all day on next saturday with my friends. we could do next sunday too
    teal6
    teal6
    fairly free to play today**
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    sadly i haven't really had much time to prep last week, so i'd prefer to push it to next sunday if that's alright. i'm gmt +2 and the easiest time would be some time after midnight if that works for you?
    teal6
    teal6
    that’d be fine for me, would you like to do around 8pm my time? (2AM yours)
    hey, when do you want to play for the lc open?
    Kingofcrimea
    yo, are you going to be able to play soon?
    Kingofcrimea
    Hey, so I have some things I have to do, if we can find a time over the next couple days Id be down to reschedule, if not I am probably just going to claim activity, since it is an hour + when we said we would play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    sorry about this, take the win
    let's play some time weekend for uu open, your evenings before 10pm are fine for me
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm on vacation so my time is very limited so this might be hard. are you available after 10 pm gmt -5 tonight or some time between like 4 am - 8:30 am on friday? those are really the only times i can guarantee to be on bc i honestly couldn't tell you when i'll even have wifi yet alone time this weekend
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    none of those times work for me, also i gave 10pm for gmt +2 ._. this would have to go to extension then i guess
    Yo, PU Open r3. I’m mostly free after 9 pm but I can play before 3pm if necessary, lmk what time would work the best for you and I’ll adapt. GMT+2
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey man. i'm gmt +2 as well and available all day today. since i'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, it would be ideal if we could play today. when are you available today?
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    Sure, I’m actually busy today during the day but we can play in the evening, I’ll be there at 9pm
    LC open when do you want to play?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey i'm gmt +2 and im available most of tomorrow. what times would work for you?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    are you available tonight? i'll be going on vacation so my timezone will fluctuate between gmt -5 and gmt -6 and ill only be available evenings and early mornings..
    Chicos
    Chicos
    Sorry euh night between 8pm and 11pm
    hello pu open. im gmt +2 and im free mostly around 2/3 pm and evenings my time, let me know a time!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey man my schedule is kind of a mess right now but i for sure can't do earlier than thursday. could you share your discord to make it easier to just play whenever?
    fran17
    fran17
    fran17#8199
    Hey, matched up for RU open, when would you prefer to play? I'm at GMT-7, would prefer to play after the 28th
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im gmt +2 so the time difference probably ensures we have to do this on the weekend. how's 11 pm my time on saturday?
    Nat
    Nat
    keep this going please, hyuhy
    bw cup gmt +2 weeksay afternoons or sunday whenever
    MMII
    MMII
    uh are u still around? i actually dont chexk smogon regularly at all so i think itll be easier if we decide a specific time. my availabilities are the same as before
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yea i'm around now. maybe discord's easier?
    MMII
    MMII
    hella, rofl
    When can you play for WCoP? Friday is very good, I can probably make it to most times then. Saturday I'm good for the early afternoon but later should be doable, not earlier; Sunday morning works but not after noon. GMT -4 here!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Could you do 8 pm your time? I have other matches to play during my morning and would like to take a little break before this one.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    8 pm is typically when i have dinner so in that case 9-10 pm would be better
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Let's settle for 9 pm your time. See you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…