sounds good
    PU kickoff r6 when fight? gmt -4 pref wednesday will be available all day
    Landon
    Landon
    lets do wednesday at 3pm your time?
    zoowi
    zoowi
    works great for me
    when do u wanna play for pu kickoff? im gmt+2, dont have much going on rn so lmk which days and times work best for u
    Landon
    Landon
    can u do wednesday at 10pm your time?
    termi
    termi
    yeah should probably work
    Hey when play aaa open? Gmt+0 fairly flexible with activity
    Landon
    Landon
    ive been on all day today, and i was messaged by you on friday and replied saturday, so we both waited till the last minute. it's not like i was super inactive in responding... i can play now and for the next like 5 hours, otherwise i think it's fair for an extension which i will request
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    I sat online for hours waiting for you, why should I do that again...
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    im online right now if you want to play
    Hey dude when do you want to play for zu ssnl my timezone is +2 and i am able to play friday,saturday,sunday
    hey, paired for zu ssnl. i'm gmt -4 and should be free most of tuesday and friday, and i'm free until 5pm wednesday (can probs do late night)
    5gen
    5gen
    It’s all good I should be able to play Sunday
    Landon
    Landon
    I'll be on for pretty much the entire day, if I see you I'll pm you and if not I'll be on under the name LandonA21
    5gen
    5gen
    i'm on
    Yo bro, if we can get a time for our game at some point in the next few days that would be great...I'm pretty free after like 10-11 PM EST for the next few days but I have some availability during the day on Friday as well. If we can get, say, one of those times going that would be great.
    When do you wanna play for nu open? I'm gmt +2 and would like to play either tomorrow from 5 pm to 7 pm or Thursday on the morning, I could try to play on the weekend, but I might be busy so let's try to play those days. Sorry for not being bery free, but I'm on vacation :/
    DPP ZU im gmt-4 free today saturday and sunday
    Landon
    Landon
    did u hop on? i felt i didnt see u at all through that whole 2 hrs lmao. maybe i jsut kept checking at the wrong times. well i can play rest of tonight or really anytime tmrw would work
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    SaDiSTiCNarwhal
    Ya I was on for LPL, and 2 RBY matches. Tomorrow is better for me I will have more energy
    Landon
    Landon
    alright ill be on rest of day pretty much under landona21 or a moist towelette
    DPP ZU when ya wanna battle? i am est and free all day tomorrow sunday
    Landon
    Landon
    im free all day today and am on now under LandonA21
    LOOOOL we play for BW ZU tour, what are the chances, im EST available most of the week, wbu?
    Hello i am your Oppo for RU open when want you play ? I am gmt+2 if possible can you play earlier
    Landon
    Landon
    i can play today for the rest of the day until 9 pm gmt -5. if that doesnt work then i can do monday, tuesday, and wednesday from 1-7 pm.
    Heya, we're matched for 1v1 PL, i'm available essentially any day from 10:00 to 23:00 GMT, so feel free to name a time you're comfortable, or we could just do saturday 18:00 GMT (Should be 13:00) if you are available then.
    Landon
    Landon
    ngl i didnt wanna convert that so i threw something out there :). i could prob do like 11 am sunday if that would work?
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    11 am your time on sunday should be fine.
    Landon
    Landon
    alrighty, sounds good
    Hey we play for 1v1 pl and i am gmt+3 and i can play from monday to wednesday from 3 pm to 3 am and from thursday to saturday only at specific times that i wont be sure about
    SolarflareRo
    i can also do from 12am to 5 am my time
    Landon
    Landon
    well im booked like the whole week besides sat or sun. the only time i can play this week besides sun/sat is tmrw around like 6 pm - 9 pm. like i either am at school all day where i cant play, and then have baseball games that go until 7-9 right after school depending on the place.
    SolarflareRo
    i am on rom and main server
    well I'll schedule here since you didn't answer me on discord, I can only play Sunday from 10 pm (gmt+4)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…