Lasen
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Lasen told me, "you're a prodigy and a tender young child." I was born in 1983 and was raised by Lasen after he killed my parents in a car crash. He told me “If it makes you feel better, I will win a trophy for you. You're not that good at Pokemon and your parents aren’t coming back.”
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Just got reported to my boss for thinking of this and laughing like a spastic
    I met Lasen at a tattoo parlor. He wanted to get a tattoo on his brain, but the artist said that it would kill him. Lasen said “you don’t know shit about art” and slapped him on the ass. The artist started crying. Lasen said, "Please stop, you're ugly when you cry."
    Hello when play DPP ubers? I'm gmt +1 (or +2 whatever is current gmt) and free mostly at nights since work
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Tomorrow at around 10pm your time? :)
    Carl Murray
    Carl Murray
    Hello, that’s fine by me! See you tonight
    paired for bw cup oo when would you like to get it done?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Some time this weekend? Really free just don't do it 3-6pm my time cause I take beauty naps. One hour ahead of you btw :)
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    sunday 10pm gmt +2?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Sounds good
    Sectonia
    Sectonia
    even though you make me regret a lot of stuff
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I always you if you wanna see the NSFW Cinderace art, can't blame me if you consent:mehowth:
    Join WCoOMWC you beautiful, fantastic person, Europe East needs your immense skill and unmatched charisma!
    (I know this all sounds hyperbolic but I mean every word :blobnom:
    Lasen
    Lasen
    news coming soon ;)
    Hi, I want to talk with you about RoA Olympics. What's your Discord tag? Thanks in advance.
    hey we play for ubers majors when wanna play?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Can do an hour from now and for the next 3 hours, else I'm willing to play you at another time with some prior messaging.
    egalvanc
    ok we could play in 45 mins
    cap tt -7, prefer to play on thursday/friday
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I'm +3, willing to play my evening on Friday or my Saturday morning. Thursday dead. propose a time.
    Plimsoll Punks
    Plimsoll Punks
    can u do saturday 12 am my time?
    TPC, I was on today but you left when I just was about to chall, what times good for you otherwise?
    Cant do tomorrow as Im Busy
    Lasen
    Lasen
    oh crap, forgot. I can come online right now, I was out eating lunch.
    CAPTT GMT-5 when can you play?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    I guess I'll play you on Saturday, either your morning or my late evening. The times 3-11pm on Saturday are off limits (my time).
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Would around 11:30PM work for you? That's like 3:30PM on Saturday afternoon for me.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    yeah, see you then.
    Yo, we're facing each other in CAPTT. I'm GMT -5 I think (It's 9:21 PM as of posting this). When are you free?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Sounds like -4 to me since you wrote this at 4am. It's a hectic week as far as work goes, so I'd prefer my evenings. Would you be able to play Friday around 10pm my time? That'd be 3pm for you.
    Reviloja753
    Reviloja753
    Sounds perfect! I’ll wait for you in the CAP room around then. See you Friday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…