TTK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when do u wanna play for pyrotoz tour? im edt and available from 1pm to 1am p much all days
    TTK
    TTK
    I can play now.
    We're opps for stage 2 of ADV OU Championship. I am -4 gmt and available tomorrow & friday. Tomorrow I can do 7-10 PM (Might have another tourney match around this time so less availability). Friday I can do basically the entire day aside from 2-3 PM and 10 PM onwards (same for friday as thursday might have a match between these times for another tour).
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    Saturday & Sunday 9 PM to like 11pm I'm willing to play worst case.
    TTK
    TTK
    I hope you dont mind but I honestly wont have any time to play this take the win
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    ah damn I was just playing this tour for fun :/ oh well gl in your endeavors bro.
    PU Open, free past 4 pm est everyday, and available all day Thursday. Let me know what works.
    OTG Pesky
    OTG Pesky
    Can play at any point past 4 EST pm.
    TTK
    TTK
    Alright I'll be online as Toy Time King. I'm always online at that time
    TTK
    TTK
    I'm on as Toy Time King now if you're coming.
    Hi mate when do you want to play for pupl w1. GMT+1 here be free afternoons from 4 to 10 pm. When?
    TTK
    TTK
    wednesday p much during that time period is fine. We got the same timezone anyway
    zS
    zS
    ok so what about 8pm wed?
    TTK
    TTK
    Fine with me.
    Hey, when do you want to play for PU Kickoff? I'm GMT-4
    TTK
    TTK
    How does Friday sound to you? Gotta prep and such.
    Procopius
    Procopius
    yup, friday at 2pm GMT!
    Hey ! We are paired in the PU kickoff tour round 2, i'm GMT+2. When do you want to play ?
    TTK
    TTK
    Are you available this saturday? I can play p much at any time. I wouldve played today or tomorrow but I'm going to be v busy. My timezone is gmt +1
    Sciroccoo
    Sciroccoo
    If you're busy today, we can play this Saturday yeah ! Im GMT +2, we can play at your 4pm (my 5pm) ?
    TTK
    TTK
    Perfectly fine.
    pu kickoff tour - im gmt -6 and am free pretty much all day tmrw or can POSSIBLY play most times saturday and sunday. monday also am free
    TTK
    TTK
    Lets play tomorrow then around 3pm GMT +1 if that's fine for you
    Paired for DPP PU cup GMT+1 here can we play today please? Or if not which time do you prefer?
    TTK
    TTK
    Yeah we can play at 6pm we have the same timezone.
    zS
    zS
    Perfect cya
    pu no z move tour r2, opponent here, gmt +3 here. When would you like to play? friday evening, saturday and sunday most of the day time is absolutely no go. Would you be fine to do wednesday before 4pm for example?
    hello ttk we are paired for the pu no z move tour, i am gmt+10 and ur like gmt+1 or something, you know when you see me in the morning, can we do it like wednesday morning your time?
    TTK
    TTK
    Alright I'll try and get up early. Today I'll be building anyway.
    Chloe
    Chloe
    whatever time is easy for you and isn't too late for me is good
    ADV championship, i'm gmt +2 tell me when you wanna play
    TTK
    TTK
    Wanna try Friday? I'm gmt +1. Maybe 6pm my time?
    hi, i'm your opp for adv champ i'm gmt +1, when do you wanna play?
    Ismakhil
    Ismakhil
    Ok, since we haven’t find an arrangement, can we play today at the same hour?
    TTK
    TTK
    Yes we can and actually click "find user" and type my name and not appear offline ty
    Ismakhil
    Ismakhil
    u here man?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…