Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (uses a Max Revive)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Hello

I'm definitely gonna play for SwSh but as for being involved in projects, far too busy!
    You've got that thing, right? You can sense dinosaurs nearby? Your "chuckTingle"

"Please don't call it my chuckTingle"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    tbh before I saw spider-man and I saw everyone online saying Peter Tingle I actually thought they were talking about him since I forgot it was really "ChucK"
    4chan: thats it. Youre off the crew. I can't afford your goofy bullshit.
    AlbinoBlackSheep: ok....so you can't afford my bullshit. But can you afford me out there? With all my flash animations? Maybe the fbi would like to know where you keep your memes
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    4chan: *boots up DDOS script* yeah...we'll see about that
    *ABS is erased*
    4chan: I thought that was the googlebomb script
    Max goldberg: what? No! The googlebomb script is over there!
    4chan: well...whatever.
    *dusts off flash animations*
    There. I guess youre the man now, dog
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok i didnt get any of this until the ending. i have never seen the original youre the man now dog clip only that line
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Its from spiderman
    dude I dont know why I didnt ask this eons ago.

Whose that in your avatar lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    sorry, that's a secret to everyone who doesn't already know D:
    Smith: So I take it you're aware of it then, mr Anderson?
    Neo: Aware of what?
    S: Our...homoerotic connection
    N: Uhh...I...
    S: Oh?
    N: Actually, I'm into girls...
    S: Oh, so you aren't....
    N: No, I'm in a relationship with trinity
    Hmm...my mistake. I got the wrong signal. Sorry for S: the misunderstanding, mr Anderson
    N: No problem, see you around. Let's get a beer sometime.
    Oh yea! I'm back now lmao. I'mma just go play Pokemon Showdown since I recently got back to playing my DS
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    like your DS original? not even 3DS?
    DR4G0Nx
    DR4G0Nx
    I dont like the new pokemon lol. Just gen 1 to gen 5
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    new pokemon are sweet though bro. i think everyone just stops playing and then decides the new ones are bad. lol. happened to me, i hated gen 5
    hoolavoota
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol, was it Kavatika

honestly I saw you around a lot way back when because of Superpowerdude and the gang but I don't remember how much we talked so. but nice to see you again
    apt-get
    apt-get
    right!! I could swear I remembered seeing you around, so it was dogbirds then.
    Yeah I haven't really been too active on pokemon stuff in the past years but still check smogon occasionally
    twas nice talking to you!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah I remember when your name was Sarkynin or so and your location was like /vp/'s refugee camp. good times
    Hula join my discord nerd I miss all you smogon peeps
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    a little too crowded for my taste but ive been considering making my own smaller discord for all the old folks
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    Definitely let me know if it's made would love to be in there <3
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    well it's been gestating for about 2 years so maybe it'll happen eventually
    The lightsaber form shown in the duel is a hybrid mix of the jedi council's leader jedi master windu's own style of form vii, vapaad, (invented in his backyard)[4] and the form vi style of the Sith lord sheev palpatine
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hahah what is the original thing that was invented in the backyard again? I remember it but I don't remember what it was exactly
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Gun kata from equilibrium
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok now i remember
    I find it helpful at times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is Instinct. Instinct was our mother when we were an infant species. Instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals above a meager fire and started at the shadows that leapt upon the cavern's walls [1]
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    [1] plato, 377 BCE. "Allegory of the cave". Athenian Publishing Ltd, Athens
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Let me assure you that the suppressing field will be shut off on the day that we have mastered ourselves...the day we can prove we no longer need it. And that day of transformation, I have it on good authority [whose?], is close at hand.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    haha this meme is amazing and has also ruined every single sentence ever
    been playing a lot of PS recently so I thought I'd stop by and say hi, long time no see
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hey what's up? I don't go on here much either but feel free to hit me up if I'm on PS or something, it's been a while
    berry
    berry
    yeah definitely, send me a message if you ever see me on. I'm usually in OM room and a handful of other places
    Hulavuta
    Imagine in shazam trailer if he gets shot and he's not bullet proof. And he just dies

Directed by David sandberg
    *thanos running from avengers on titan*
    *dr strange appears*
    Strange: I'm sorry...But this is a dead end.
    Thanos: what do you want?
    Strange: I want what you want...everything
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that's so good

thanos did beat the clone move though with the soul stone, if you look closely it glows when he takes them all out
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Ok, that's interesting trivia I'm not sure how it's relevant tho
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    just a cool trivia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…