Joker 1v1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Tol...you do know that the 'love of my life' dumped my ass in a horrible break up I'm still recovering from, and death has been my go-to release from stress of it...

In other words, "yay best day ever tmrw!"
    Tol
    Tol
    bro I just had to pick ppl at random
    Yo man, we play for bw 1v1 thing, gmt +1, down to play quickly in a few hours?
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    if you can get on now sure, if not i got work
    Heyo when do you wanna play for uu, anytime today or sunday works
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    im pdt, today im working a doubke. sunday works i think, will have to be a day where i work night shift or have off so we dont wake up at 4am to play
    WailJesus
    WailJesus
    Lmk when you're online, I'm free for most of the day
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    can we play now, i have covid testing later
    hi, 1v1pl. I'm -4, can do pretty much whenever because of quarantine I guess. ideally mid afternoon (2-3) or like around 6, though. lmk what days/times work for u
    Heyo, we play for PL. GMT+1 here. Im pretty free throughout the week.
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Im free during the weekends, noon could be fine my time im pdt
    187 Fan
    187 Fan
    Should work on Saturday
    Hey Joker, for the 1v1 PL when are you available? I'm free for most of the day Wednesday if you can get on sometime? If you want a specific time, maybe like 1 PM EST? If Wednesday doesn't work for you, I should have a window of availability every night around 7:30 PM EST if you are also available. You can easily reach me on my Discord Downcoming3#6353
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Friday probably. Around 7:30est should work.
    Downcoming3
    Downcoming3
    Alright cool, that should work for me as well.
    when do you want to play for ssnl im gmt-5 and would prefer after 3 pm my time
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Hm, well I do have appointments I need to go to today, so I won't be able to play today. Um my next off day is Sunday, we can play then at 3pm your time. That should be noon my time
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    could we maybe do 5:30 pm my time on sunday
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Sure, no problem ^^
    what was your darumaka tech
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    dynamax gave 2x hp, so I tan eviolite for 1.5x def & spd with gyro focus flare and ice punch
    1v1 ssnl, I’m -6 can play Thursday evening or weekend morning/early afternoon
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Thursday would probably work for both of us. I didn't see you yesterday, maybe it was my mistake. But Thursday should work because I work today during that time you offered. The time I'd get back from work you'd probably be asleep. So Thursday would work best as long as we can get it done before the deadline :)
    crucify
    crucify
    can you msg me here when your on? Will be on ps as Lord Crucify as well in 1v1 room at 6:30 my time
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Im on
    When fite for adv, we both -7. 6+ pm probably works the best during the week.
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    How does Saturday 11pm est sound? I might be late, but idk if you would be up during that time?
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Do you guys need an extension or?
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    we agreed, he didnt show, so I said ok same time tmrw and told tda who said i hope he makes it...
    hey man you tryna link for ghosting tour?
    Haki
    Haki
    bet did you have a name in mind for the team? AllFourtyOne wanted to do $wag on em which im ok with, but are you ok with it
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    My team name for PL was balloonguss amoonguss lol. $wag is fine by me
    Haki
    Haki
    LOL all right I’ll go with AllFourtyOne’s suggestion but that PL name is greatness
    banhappy finals, EDT, need to play before saturday
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Shutting off my internet in the morning, so would prefer to not rush things. Will get it back later tmrw. But I could do a Thursday or Friday if you'd like. Pst. 3est sound fine to you?
    Boat
    Boat
    posting for the host, we schedule on ps for 5 EDT tomorrow
    Boat
    Boat
    thursday*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…