cityscapes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy. I am going into University tomorrow and was reminded that my abrupt departure from the group still leaves bitter taste. It seems everything is same for you and your friends and hope everything goes alright for you.
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Depending on my mental condition I might stop by in Discord so don’t so squeamish when I pop up. Later
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    good luck in university and feel free to stop by discord
    bhlt gmt -5 can play most evenings n weekend mornings prob but need pretty advance notice so i can make plans
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    im gmt -7 how about 7 pm ur time sunday
    pdt
    pdt
    sounds good
    can we please play for bh ssnl already

you and your "possy" keep trying to meme on me but the owner said if we dont play my friday he will remove me. icouldn't play yesterday because i was doing some stuff. how is today 3am ur time ?
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    Hey, thanks for asking! My timezone is GMT +15.25, and I have an inconsistent work schedule which can be found here, and on the times I'm off from work there's around a 50% chance that I will be busy with my local knitting club, so I would suggest picking at least 3 times on different days to maximize the probability of our game getting done.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!
    pazza
    what
    I really meant it when I said case closed.

I want to move forward. I didn’t read your post very much, but since it’s quoting my prior points for Chessking I think it’s best to just leave it alone.

I don’t want to argue. I really don’t. Please let it go.

I respect you enough to discuss it here and not do a back and forth to take the thread off topic.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    arguments are kind of the point of suspect threads, if you dont like them id recommend just posting in the main bh thread or whatever
    Champion Leon
    It’s not that. It’s that everyone else was annoyed and I only posted to finalize what was being discussed.

I am reacting to what everyone else wants- moving on.

I am not shy of arguments, just not in the threads. I want to show I respect people’s feedback, and I won’t try and make it an endless argument.
    Change name to GP
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    grammar prose (sent you a friend request)
    Ren
    Ren
    they should give the option to like comments
    Hey, just wanted to ask why AV Aerodactyl isn’t Sandstream? It would help vs Shedinja, allow Shore Up, and enable a different item like Life Orb, somewhat catching up for Head Smash Damage on the AV set.

I think it might be safer against Rayquaza-Mega.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    you want regen so you dont lose too much momentum, sandstream is a set too but i personally prefer regenvest
    Champion Leon
    I figured but just wanted to confirm. Thanks.
    Most people who see when someone replies to someone else understand it’s related to a prior topic. That means what you wrote looks uninformed and rude. #LookAtYou
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    When others reply to your post, they effectively double your posts because they encourage a response.
    When you respond, addressing their reply, and then add your other on-topic points, they effectively double your length.
    2 x 2 = 4
    They effectively quadruple your postings. While that’s nice, ironically it isn’t always their goal. #Contrary
    Bh Ompl, when are you available? I’m edt.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    im gmt -7 i cant play next weekend but can play any other time
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Do you have a preference between Thursday and Friday?
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    There's something I have coming up on thursday now, so while I can reschedule if you absolutely need it I'd strongly prefer to play friday.
    gmt+10, prefer to play on the weekend
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    same. i can play like any time except at like 3 am my time (gmt -7) when u wanna THROW HANDS
    MAMP
    MAMP
    hows 8pm saturday your time?
    Can’t get reqs if you can’t function coherently and remember that Giratina is a ghost type so don’t endeavor for the third time
    I still check this website time to time just because I can't stop myself from seeing how people like you were doing; I left the server quite suddenly but the breakdown has been dealt with and it seems like I still instinctively come back nearby tolerant individuals like you and your friends.
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Thank you again for being someone I could feel safe laying my sadness on and best luck on future endeavors. I would give my regards to others but I am simply not in a mood to come back to Pokemon and other related matters anymore and I am frankly quite disappointed about how some part of this website that I despised remain the same; at least I had enough interest to talk to you in a long time.
    Lotus
    Lotus
    No matter how much your parents will try to dick on you I still think you need more faith in yourself and you are the only one who will shape yourself at the end of the day. Your good deeds and personality will pay off some day, I promise, even if they say the world is unfair.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i'm glad i was able to make a positive impact on you. unfortunate to hear that you won't be back because we miss you, but you know what's best for yourself more than any of us. hope you have fun and succeed with whatever you're doing after graduation.
    wow im clipped out of the picture, big meanie >:(

but yes please show your raptor pride
    Hey hey
    When do you want to play for BH Spring Seasonal?
    I'm GMT +1 and during weekdays I can only play in the evening (6pm until midnight) I'm free for the weekend tho
    Sificon
    Sificon
    ye, I already asked for an extension
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I could actually play somewhen in the next 15 hours (I won't be online all the time but I'll come online here ~every hour) so I hope you have time today :x
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    yea im online rn under attraction props
    What time are you usually on?
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    actually you can just take the win. i'm leaving for a vacation tomorrow so even if i won, i wouldn't be able to play my next round match. sorry about the hassle
    I'm on for the rest of the day. PM on Showdown (username: arkeis)
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    hey i dont see you rn, can you play now or a bit later?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…