Steam Buns
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are paired for SM nfe cup, Im GMT so we have a timezone gap. Im guessing weekends would be best time for us to play cause if this
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    I'm +8, I don't have a schedule at the moment so I'm for whatever as long as its not really early/late, when would you like to play?
    Jett
    Jett
    I think i will able to play any time tomorrow from like 10:30 AM (6:30 PM for you) onwards. Otherwise i can only play around that time an after only on weekends.
    Jett
    Jett
    I'm on my main, at the scheduled time we agreed on :)
    I'm your opponent for the CAP Holiday Bash. Honestly, I have no clue what my holiday week looks like, but I'll always be available between 10 pm - 5 am my time. I'm GMT -8 so hopefully this fits your aussie schedule.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Would Friday the 27th work for you? Also, let me know what time in that range would work best for you.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    so would that mean its friday in the morning or evening part of that range? either way it works fine for me, and the best time would probably be around 3 am your time, but I am not too bothered and honestly that's a horrendous time of day to be playing mons so if playing earlier is easier for you that's fine aswell. If not lets lock it in for then :)
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sorry for the late reply, but yes that works for me.
    crap, forgot about this; CAP NFE tour, pls tell me you can play tonight or weekend my nights? GMT+3, just tag me on CAP discord or ask someone to find me on..?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Oh me too haha, I can do sunday evening potentially I am +8 gmt
    we play for captt week 2, im pst would prefer earlier in the week if possible
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi, I'm +8 gmt, anything earlier than friday is quite difficult for me and I'm unlikely to be available depending on the time. On another note would you be keen to organise further on discord since I can reply more often there, if so the tags tyler#2738
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sent u a request
    When do you want to fight for the CAP UU tour? I should be free most days at least some of the time, I'm EST(gmt-5).
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    heyo I'm +8 so 13 hours ahead of you, I can only really do friday evening, or the weekend so given the deadline, any time on friday your time as long as its not close to noon
    Hello my friend, we matched up for cap ssnls, can we play anytime from Saturday to the 27th? My timezone is EST (GMT -5)
    we play for cap ssnl r2, im gmt and free wednesday-friday after 4pm and should be free on weekend unless something comes up. feel free to message me on discord to Lugia#6185
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi I'm gmt +8, and i can play most days and pretty much every evening, do have a time you would rather play?
    Nurul
    Nurul
    Weekend would be best then im that case. We can go saturday like 1:30pm my time? 9:30pm for u?
    Nurul
    Nurul
    so uh u able to play now then?
    We've been matched up for the CAP UU tour, my timezone is PST(UTC -8) and I'll be most available to battle on weekdays.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi I'm gmt +8, weekdays and weekends are both fine, is there a day you would prefer to play on?
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    How does around 7:00 pm Friday my time, 11:00 am Saturday your time sound(you may want to double check that time conversion)?
    Frostbiyt
    Frostbiyt
    Think you'll be able to play this week?
    hello again aussie mad scientist. winter seasonal, est now, more free time now for when we're likely scheduled. when's good
    Hey CAPTT. I'm UTC -4, best time is either late at night or on the weekend. Let's get a more concrete time once we know when we can both do.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    9 at the very earliest, but I'm more likely to only be waking up at 9:30
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    That's fine, you don't have to wake up at an inconvenient time, we can schedule for around the 9 till 10 time and on saturday just shoot me a message when ur ready
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    sounds good.
    hey im posting here for Cairill for captt scheduling! he is free everyday from 12:00 to 22:00 gmt +1. please post here when you can play and ill relay the message back to him :D
    Yo Mdude, I've seen you've been subbed in againt me, so when do you wanna fight? I can't do tomorrow or most of friday but I'm sure we can fit it in!
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hey! sorry for not getting back to you, been really busy. I should be good to battle for the rest of today but I cant go late so it cant be in the evening for you, I've just gotta know when you will be on, if possible try and let me know soon. I'll be checking periodically, or you can just shoot me a message on showdown or discord I'm againa for both.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Hey, I'm awake now, can you give me an hour to properly wake up and then we can battle?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    yeah that's all good
    Hey, againa. You and me, CAPTT!
    I'm EST(GMT-5), and am available on a semi-sporadic basis. Some days, I'm only available afternoons, some, only evenings and nights. Go ahead and tell me what times you'll be available, and I'll see what I can clear my schedule for!
    When are you free for playtest? I'm GMT-5, usually on PS! during the evenings.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Saturday evening sounds great so lets do that.
    snake
    snake
    Just to confirm, saturday evening my time and sunday morning your time.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Oh sorry my post wasn't very clear, I meant to say Saturday evening my time. Although if you preferred it I am now also free Sunday morning my time.
    we're paired for cap playtest, when are you avaliable- i'm gmt -5/est, not avaliable thursday but rest of week should be good give me a time
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    if that doesn't work i can make it a bit later or do it in the evening instead
    SHSP
    SHSP
    i'll be up as soon as I can if I miss you then we'll move to the evening, sound good to you? tomorrow i'm all off and free so I shouldn't have too many issues with availability all day
    SHSP
    SHSP
    tonight still good? i'm available tomorrow as well if something comes up tn
    We play in CAP, I'm GMT -5 and not available Thursday, Saturday evening, or Sunday. Friday or earlier on Saturday would be the only times we could play. Sorry for waiting to contact.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi sorry for not contacting either I've been overloaded with schoolwork
    It looks like I'm 13 hours ahead of you and I can only do the weekend excluding Saturday morning. So Saturday evening for me morning for you looks like the best option, how early are you able to be up?
    319phoenix
    319phoenix
    after 6am preferably, but i can do earlier if you need
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    well lets put it down for 8 am your time let me know if you need prefer earlier or later as I'll check my messages early tomorrow morning, there is a slight chance that something will come up for me but I can push it back if necessary. Otherwise I look forward to our battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…