Pataozinho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ou blitz, I’m -4 can play any day after Thursday this week, pref morning/afternoon
    ru pools. gmt +2. able to play any time between noon and 10pm all days. when can u do it?
    Hello SrPato ! If you wish, I'm free this Weekend, so we can made our battle for the RU Major this date. I'm frensh so I'm GMT+2 (I hope youare not GMT-7 ^^)
    Hey man, OU Stour Tour when you wanna play ? gmt+2 and available almost every day in the evening
    We play for OST, I’m GMT -4 Im pretty sure and I’d rather play during weekday nights but I’m more available than that
    Pataozinho
    Pataozinho
    I'm gmt -2 and i can play all days, my discord is TheDuck#4832
    drakey
    drakey
    I COULD BE BANNED!
    Pataozinho
    Pataozinho
    sai fora mlk
    Hello, when do you want to play for the round 2 of the ost? I'm gmt+1. Does saturday 24th around 9-10 pm gmt+1 work for you?
    hey i just read your post. did your opponent disconnect and leave during the first game that you were winning, or did you win the first one and did your opponent disconnect and leave during the second game? have you guys talked since?
    Sk3no
    Hey, i was his opponent, so the story was that during game 1 i had to go somewhere, i forgot to tell him that i had to go somewhere during game 1, i decided to tell him now instead of after game 1 because we have got plenty of time, and now i'm waiting to respond to my inbox message, hope you understand Tony.
    Tony
    Tony
    i saw the activity post. there's still a while until the deadline and i can't sub anymore considering the series has started. could you keep my posted on how things go?
    Sk3no
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…