Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we need to play for The Cartel exhibition. I am GMT -5 and can play after the next few days or until 1pm on Saturday. GLHF
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i just saw that post ahaha, let's play around 11 am gmt-5 on saturday then.
    LTPL I’m gmt -5 and my availability is Wednesday 6-11pm, Thursday 10am-8pm, and Friday-Sunday I can only play 6-8pm let me know what works for you.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Saturday 6 pm your time should work best for me, see you then.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm on showdown main now as Descendiiiing
    Hi, we have to play uu majors, i’m gmt +2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I can't wait for much longer and have been waiting for over 1 hour now, where are you?
    Éric
    Éric
    Fuck that notification didn’t show up. I’m here, lets play
    Éric
    Éric
    Im eridbst in smogtours
    we can do today or tomorrow if u can, not able to leave home for some days so im free for a while on stours but we can schedule an actual time if u want
    Medeia
    Medeia
    k let's do it tomorrow as long as it's not after 10 pm my time
    ZU SSNL, when works? I’m -4 / edt.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I’m free most of the day Saturday. Lmk what works; I’ll need a couple hours of warning but anywhere near that for a couple hours in either direction should be trivially fine, beyond that ask.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Around same time as yesterday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Actually i could also play right now, i'm on showdown as Descendiiing
    when are u free to play rainbow league im gmt+2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Isn't the deadline on monday? Completely forgot to contact you these past days and i prolly can't play tomorrow, so you might aswell take the win.
    POCL when? I'm gmt -6
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could also do that time on saturday 100% and maybe friday, weekdays are generally tough for me.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Alright I'd prefer saturday, obviously will do sunday if we can't but yea, see u then
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Let me know when ur rdy to play, will be on main as Feliburn
    Hey when are you available to play for GSC Seasonal ? I'm available tonight until 11pm/midnight GMT+2, Friday evening and this weekend
    Hey. We have to play for BW Seasonal. GMT -3 here. When you can play?
    Also, is easier to find me in the Discord: [DR] Caetano93#3838
    We're matched for OU fall seasonal. Im GMT-4, when can you play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, friday 10-11 pm should work best for me this week.
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    I think that will work
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm now on showdown as Descendiing
    when play for gsc snl
    Medeia
    Medeia
    i could wait and play now on stours for the next 90 mins
    PDC
    PDC
    keep missing these times bro, but if we can play whenever tonight for your early afternoon that'd be great
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could play now, i'm on smogtours rn not so sure about tonight
    hi when can you play for rby ssnl? gmt +2
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay, yesterday I was told I don't work on Friday so if you want to play at 7 pm on Friday it should work for me.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ah okay cool, see ya friday on that time then.
    SMB
    SMB
    online rn
    Hey bro, BW summer seasonal, I’m GMT+10 and should be free 10am-2pm or so and 7pm-10pm from now to Saturday and basically all day Monday, is anything convenient for you?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hi i'm gmt+2 and 10am-2 pm your time is late night / early morning for me, so let's just do 7-8 pm your time on saturday cause i don't wanna wait till monday to get this done.
    Chippy2
    Easy
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm logged on ps main as "Kazumii Mishima" now for the next 60 minutes, if you're not there then let's do it on monday.
    Bw uu, I can play Friday night and Saturday my night gmt+2, (I have 2 game around 11.30pm gmt+2 Friday)
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Already got a RU Open tomorrow around that time, can you play also play a hour earlier?
    zben
    zben
    OK 8 pm gmt+2 sunday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    nvm take the win, don't have interest in participating in this tour anymore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…