Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy, we play for the BSSOpen. I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, We can play any day of the week except on Tuesday (today for me), Wednesday and Saturday. Let me know which day/time suits you :D
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hi i'm gmt+1, does friday 8-9pm my time work for you?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    I believe we have a 4-hour difference correct? I'll do my best to make it on Friday (I should be fine but just in case), If anything happens I shall let you know buddy
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Hey buddy, I'll be on the battle stadium chatroom under the same name here.
    zu budget, gmt+2 here. When could you play? the evenings works the best for me. Saturday and sunday are absolutely no go's
    Leni
    Leni
    also down to go right a way if u got a team in 15mins
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Nah sorry i've gotta go to sleep unfortunately to wake up on 6 in the morning and get to work. I could try to make thursday evening around 7-8pm gmt+1 work.
    Leni
    Leni
    alright no worries, lets go wit the thu, if u feel like to go earlier, just hmu whenever on PS, tlenit1
    sup we're paired for oras ssnl, are u free to play Friday 9.15 pm gmt+1? let me know
    the hunter
    the hunter
    Wish i could, im most likely busy till friday so it's very improbable to me to get the game done before. :/
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ah okay, cya on friday then
    the hunter
    the hunter
    hey i'd be free to play now, im online as the hunterr, if you're available pm me right there, otherwise lets just play at the time we scheduled
    hi you're not getting subbed out again are you

I generally prefer playing later in the week, but I'm available most murican evenings (GMT-5). I work 8am-5pm and am otherwise flexible. I will be out most of Saturday night, so early Sat or anytime Sunday is probably ideal but I don't know your schedule.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hi man i'm free to play saturday on your early afternoon (around 1-2 pm gmt-5), are you fine with that or do you wanna play earlier? My timezone's gmt+1 btw
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Okay, 2pm Saturday it is.
    hi, when would you like to play for ru release tour? gmt-8
    Hey. when can u play for Oras PU Cup? im gmt-4 i can anyhour on friday and saturday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Let's play around 6 pm gmt+1 today, i wanna get this done with asap.
    luisotte
    luisotte
    its fine
    Hey we need to play for The Cartel exhibition. I am GMT -5 and can play after the next few days or until 1pm on Saturday. GLHF
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Yeah i just saw that post ahaha, let's play around 11 am gmt-5 on saturday then.
    LTPL I’m gmt -5 and my availability is Wednesday 6-11pm, Thursday 10am-8pm, and Friday-Sunday I can only play 6-8pm let me know what works for you.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Saturday 6 pm your time should work best for me, see you then.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm on showdown main now as Descendiiiing
    Hi, we have to play uu majors, i’m gmt +2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I can't wait for much longer and have been waiting for over 1 hour now, where are you?
    Éric
    Éric
    Fuck that notification didn’t show up. I’m here, lets play
    Éric
    Éric
    Im eridbst in smogtours
    we can do today or tomorrow if u can, not able to leave home for some days so im free for a while on stours but we can schedule an actual time if u want
    Medeia
    Medeia
    k let's do it tomorrow as long as it's not after 10 pm my time
    ZU SSNL, when works? I’m -4 / edt.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    I’m free most of the day Saturday. Lmk what works; I’ll need a couple hours of warning but anywhere near that for a couple hours in either direction should be trivially fine, beyond that ask.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Around same time as yesterday
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Actually i could also play right now, i'm on showdown as Descendiiing
    when are u free to play rainbow league im gmt+2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Isn't the deadline on monday? Completely forgot to contact you these past days and i prolly can't play tomorrow, so you might aswell take the win.
    POCL when? I'm gmt -6
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could also do that time on saturday 100% and maybe friday, weekdays are generally tough for me.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Alright I'd prefer saturday, obviously will do sunday if we can't but yea, see u then
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Let me know when ur rdy to play, will be on main as Feliburn
    Hey when are you available to play for GSC Seasonal ? I'm available tonight until 11pm/midnight GMT+2, Friday evening and this weekend
    Hey. We have to play for BW Seasonal. GMT -3 here. When you can play?
    Also, is easier to find me in the Discord: [DR] Caetano93#3838
    We're matched for OU fall seasonal. Im GMT-4, when can you play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, friday 10-11 pm should work best for me this week.
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    I think that will work
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm now on showdown as Descendiing
    when play for gsc snl
    Medeia
    Medeia
    i could wait and play now on stours for the next 90 mins
    PDC
    PDC
    keep missing these times bro, but if we can play whenever tonight for your early afternoon that'd be great
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I could play now, i'm on smogtours rn not so sure about tonight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…