neomon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for Mono Seasonals, Im EDT and would prefer playing Thursday, Friday or Sunday
    neomon
    neomon
    Sunday any time thats not too late gmt+2
    Clearly
    Clearly
    7PM your time good? I'll be in the Monotype room on the main server.
    neomon
    neomon
    Sounds wonderful
    When do you want to play our DPPZU match for ZUPL? I'm free Tomorrow-Sunday. Also I'm in EST.
    neomon
    neomon
    ok lets try tomorrow sometime 10pm ish gmt+2. would appreciate if we could set a back up time for sunday since my weeks weird but im most likely gonna be there tmrw
    Cigtar
    Cigtar
    Ok
    Cigtar
    Cigtar
    Let me know when you're ready.
    captt -4 prefer evenings
    neomon
    neomon
    Hey my dude we can play sunday I just don't know when I'm getting home exactly should be somewhere in the 7-11 pm region
    highlighter
    Alright
    highlighter
    just to be clear this is 7-11pm my time?
    hey, can you please aswer to me on discord? we have to play for fpl and I'm very busy in the following days
    Hello, could you play tomorrow or friday for bw summer seasonal? I'm gmt -6 and i should be good from noon my time onwards
    neomon
    neomon
    ok can you play on wednesday then. im free all day i can accomodate to your timezone too up to midnight i can stay up gmt+2
    jerrytheboss
    Wednesday sounds great, i should be available close to noon my time, thanks
    jerrytheboss
    My schedule got flipped, I'll be on ps as jerrytheboss for the next hour or so
    hi when do you wanna play for dpp, gmt-4 would prefer sometime friday - saturday
    neomon
    neomon
    2 busy days but i can make time friday 6 7 8 pm+2
    Bouff
    Bouff
    lets go for 8 pm your time
    neomon
    neomon
    we can play rn aswell if you are around i cant sleep lul
    When do you wanna play for dpp zu cup? I return home tomorrow. I'm p free from Wednesday to Sunday but I would prefer to play at night
    neomon
    neomon
    scheduled on ps
    yo when we sparring for uu open? -4
    neomon
    neomon
    +2 as u should know. And we'll I got a whole bunch of shit scheduled across the week, but I kept my Sunday reasonably free + I'm completely free Monday and Tuesday if we wanna get an extension so feel free to suggest smth
    Plas
    Plas
    bet bro I feel. My sunday is pretty open too if you're down to do like your 8 pm. I can also do like your 9-10 pm monday
    neomon
    neomon
    Alright Monday it is, my Sundays closing up more and more atm Mondays just easier
    hey RU open, I'm EST, when are you available to play?
    neomon
    neomon
    yo im online on main whenever
    RevivalCircus
    RevivalCircus
    NYC blackout screwed me haha. Unless you're down to quickly play tomorrow at like 10 AM EST, you can honestly just take the win.
    neomon
    neomon
    hmu on ps when u are on im gonna be around most of the day by the looks of it.
    What's good bro, we got paired for DPP ZU. I'm -4 and can play anyday after 2pm my time. Lemme know what works best for u
    neomon
    neomon
    Hey bro u wanna play today or tmrw around midnight gmt+2
    neomon
    neomon
    If that doesn't work I think we will have to play on Sunday
    Specs
    Specs
    Midnight ur time sounds good, just pm me when ur on
    PU Open - I can play tonight or the following week. Depends of a potential extend
    neomon
    neomon
    Did I not pm you on your wall? Anyway, I should be able to play in around 2 hours or so. I'm gmt+2. What's your timezone, our schedules might not line up
    Gei
    Gei
    Yes you did and i tryed to answer but it's not there anymore.
    Ok will try to be there. Otherwise i'm available tomorrow until 4PM (gmt +1)
    neomon
    neomon
    Didn't hear from u and was online until almost 2 am I can play tmrw and Wednesday until 11am +2 Wednesday later too not too much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…