Br4dwinn3r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tundra Cup , When can u play ? Im gmt-5
    Br4dwinn3r
    Br4dwinn3r
    My b for not seeing this earlier. I can play anytime today unless its really late. Saturday I can play around 3-5pm. Sunday idk what im doing but I should be free, if i'm busy at some point ill lyk and schedule at a diff time. Btw we are same timezone im p sure bc of your gmt so my times are same as yours.
    Yo, we're paired for the OST, I'm gmt +1.
    Is there any way you can play in the incoming week-end at a doable time for my timezone ?
    Hey, when wanna play for the zany ubers tour? Im gmt +2 and can play on my evenings
    Br4dwinn3r
    Br4dwinn3r
    GMT-5 my schedule gets changed nd shit on friday so in advance im lettin u know if the time dont work out. But how does 6pm on friday work and if I cant make that 9pm friday
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Do you mean mine or your time?
    Br4dwinn3r
    Br4dwinn3r
    My bad i didnt let you know whos time. I'm free all day today if youd like to play today.
    mono ssnl gmt +1 can do afternoons/evenings my time all week
    autumn
    autumn
    a bit early but i’m on main as martha whenever you’re ready
    Br4dwinn3r
    Br4dwinn3r
    It’s appears that I cannot make it I’m doin irl shit. If you want we can re schedule the game at 10pm my time
    autumn
    autumn
    i won’t be awake that will be 4am my time what other days work for you at around this time / earlier
    hey we're paired for ou blitz tour r1, im GMT-4. Im on vacation this week so unfort ill only be free during the weekend. Lmk when youre good!
    Br4dwinn3r
    Br4dwinn3r
    I'll check what time is good for me and let you know
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    gotcha, im good mostly all day except for a few hours in the mid afternoon
    Br4dwinn3r
    Br4dwinn3r
    I just figured out that I have a religious holiday on Sunday but I'm free all throughout Saturday.
    I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.
    hi, we play for OST

when would you like to play? (i'm eastern time and available weekday mornings / nights)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…