neomon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is ur name a combination of neopets + pokemon?
    neomon
    neomon
    nah the neo part is from the neo cards from yugioh gx
    we gtta play 4 last min build tour
    its gmt+2 here and im p flexible during the week
    Breezy
    Breezy
    sir just letting u know but i wont be able to play in the weekend
    neomon
    neomon
    Ah mb bro can u play midnight 0:30 today or tmrw before midday
    Breezy
    Breezy
    I can try tomorrow early in the morning
    Hi, so you're like 18hrs ahead of me...And I work during the day, so I would have to be my night, and your day. 8:30pm-11pm my time would be the times im free where we both can play and dont have to wake up at 4am :p That should be 2:30-5pm your time
    neomon
    neomon
    i dont know why you're so desperate to take the win when you ran away all sunday for no reason (talking around 1v1 room for hours but saying you have to leave for work like asap...). i have time all sunday, but if you really need it that bad then just say you cant play on sunday or no day at 1am gmt+2 this week and you basically get the act
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Joker 1v1 I don't think it is appropriate to attempt to take the win day 2 of the tournament. I'm sure you can find some time this weekend to fight, as you were free all of last Sunday. Additionally, if there is a problem for the regular 7 day period, 4 day extensions are always allowed
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Im not attempting to get a free win. I just want to play not during work...I dont get why its hard for ppl to understand
    When do you want to play for Last Chance Tour? I can play almost anytime during the weekend. I'm gmt-5.
    neomon
    neomon
    Sunday or maybe Saturday 8 pm gmt+2
    The Contrast
    The Contrast
    Can we do 8:30 pm gmt+2 on sat or sun?
    neomon
    neomon
    say sunday ye
    When play for ag ssnl, +5:30
    neomon
    neomon
    Wednesday preferably Sunday works too gmt+2 Wednesday works from like 10 am to 5pm my time or smth Sunday all day essentially
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    Wednesday 4 pm your Time?
    neomon
    neomon
    works my g
    Sorry I missed Classic. Can we reschedule? Tomorrow I'm open from about 5-10 PM EDT, and I'm open a lot more than that on Sunday.
    We play for ag ssnls, I'm gmt-4 and would prefer to play on Mon/Wed/Fri or the weekend. What times are you free
    neomon
    neomon
    are you around atm? I can play monday and tuesday until 10 or 11pm+2
    bigtalk
    Let's play tmrw at 10am (4pm your time)
    neomon
    neomon
    K
    When do you wanna play for zupl? I can't play on the weekend
    neomon
    neomon
    Issue is i can only play before midnight today Rest of the week we would either have to play at 11 am my time or 1 am but those times work every day this week
    Hi! We’re paired in Gray Galaxy for the Rainbow Tour. I’m in PDT (GMT -7) and I’m available to play 11:45 AM ~ 12:30 PM and 3:00 ~ 3:45 PM on Mon~Thu, 11:00 to 11:30 AM this Friday. I know that’s quite narrow, so if those times don’t work I can play almost any time this weekend but I don’t really prefer it. I suppose we also need to both make our teams...I guess respond with your times and we’ll schedule ^~^
    PikachuSean
    PikachuSean
    3:30 on Friday is also a maybe for me, so a backup time on Sunday sounds good. 10 am~3 pm on Sunday works for me, so I'll try to make it 3:30 pm on Friday, and if that doesn't work out we can do the battle some time on Sunday, I'll post here when I'm on
    Ayu
    Ayu
    neomon don't forget about this please!! :/
    PikachuSean
    PikachuSean
    Currently online, sorry for arriving a little late
    hi there , when would you like to play for ubers majors im gmt+2
    neomon
    neomon
    hey idk how long we got but i got time monday and tuesday afternoon same tz or sunday next week
    When do you want to play for bss r2? my timezone is +2 and i am pretty busy so pls response quickly
    bss masters when play? gmt +5.5
    neomon
    neomon
    yo u wanna play on friday im gmt+2 and I'll be on most day
    Hi neomon, we’re NU STABmons opponents. I’m available from midnight to noon, gmt-7. Let me know what time works for you!
    neomon
    neomon
    I can play noon -7 on thursday
    Davon
    Davon
    Sounds good
    we play for agpl, when u wanna fite. I am off weekends for the most part. I am US Central time zone
    neomon
    neomon
    Ole, I would prefer to play on Friday or Sunday afternoon GMT+2, friday until 9pm my time works, sunday until 7pm
    ADF Test
    I can do sunday man. sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…