hjkhj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when wld u be up to play for pu ssnl? im gmt +8, can do weekends almost any time, lmk what works for u
    gorex
    gorex
    hey where u at?
    gorex
    gorex
    well im going to sleep
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    oh shoot im sorry i messed up the time conversions. You can take win if you want. Sorry again, totally my bad on this one
    when pu thing? I'm gmt -3 usually available after 2pm my time
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    hi, wanna do sunday 5 pm ur time?
    Beraldo
    Beraldo
    should work
    Beraldo
    Beraldo
    can you play on sat at same time? or even friday
    pult, im gmt-7 and want to play asap
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    hey, im GMT-6 and although I would also like to play asap, I'm unfortunately not going to be available until thursday/friday. Im available 9 am - 7 pm my time on thusday and friday
    TJ
    TJ
    ok, those days should work. I'll hit you up
    Hi we paired for rult, Im gmt+2, I would rather play towards the end of the week if possible (from thursday), i can play from 2-5 pm or from 11 pm my time, on sunday I can only play from 11 pm
    hey we are matched for ou seasonal, gmt+5.30. I'm free everyday from 9:30-11:30 my time. When do you want to play?
    ou ssnl, gmt-4, available any day after 6pm
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    how about 7 pm your time on Wednesday?
    Boat
    Boat
    works
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    hey, im on main as LT73IU hjkhj
    pu ssnl. gmt-7 unfortunately not free this weekend. I can play whenever tomorrow or around 4pm on friday
    LordST
    LordST
    im available whenever from now on
    LordST
    LordST
    hey i guess you werent around? I can play whenever tomorrow after about noon gmt-7 what works for you?
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    sorry, i had something come up. I hope you received the win, and if not try to get it now. I was going to let tell you to take the win but it just didnt have time
    when play ru ssnl
    odr
    odr
    im on now if you wanna play
    odr
    odr
    if we play tomorrow then closer to 2pm your time would be a bit better for me
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    ok, 2 pm my time is fine, whats your account name on showdown btw?
    we're paired for ru seasonals when do u want to get this done? im free after 6pm edt on weekdays and all day weekends
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    sounds good to me. I can play today at 6 PM EDT or any other day at 6 PM EDT as well. Just let me know which day works the best for you and i should be good to go
    mushamu
    mushamu
    does today 7-8 pm edt sound fine? just have cross country practice later than usual today so probably won't make 6pm edt on the dot
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    ye, thats fine. im on showdown under the username hjkhj. so if you get home earlier and see me on, feel free to just send the chall
    hello, when do you want to play nu league ? im gmt+2
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    hey, im MST, and i can play anyday after 11 AM my time up until 11 PM my time. lmk what day is best for you and i should be able to play. Im usually on showdown under the name hjkhj, so just challenge me if you see me on
    0NI
    0NI
    Is it possible today or tomorrow?
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    yes, i can play basically anytime after 3 PM my time today and tmrw, just lmk when youre available
    hello, we play ru seasona. im +2, let me know what works the best for you
    hjkhj
    hjkhj
    Hey, I'm MST and I'm available basically any time between 11 Am and 11 PM my time. If youre available we could play at 1 PM my time on Wednesday. If not, just let me know when you're available and we can work it out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…