GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I agree there needs to be a systemic change in the process. Retired or not, your opinion is valid. Bullet Points, Preview analysis... It doesn't matter. It is incredibly demoralizing that all my QC checks and analyses will be nulled for being stuck in GP queue for 3 months. I'm saddened by the fact that your post was the only post in the thread from GP (or ex-GP) that considered the matter in someone else's shoes.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    This is so good,, there's so much material here that you can turn Seinfeld into any trailer I'm sure but this is fantastic
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah I think there are a lot of these. I'm sure the "we''re supposed to be living in a society here" is what inspired it
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    also George wears a purple jacket lol. (though in Joker they changed it to red)

ok I get this is boring as fuck but LMAO is it worth it for that thing near the end. I don't wanna spoil. Please wathc the whole thing it will catch you so off guard and you'll laugh so hard.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah lol that slayed me
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It was funny but I was so distracted by the beyond terrible voice dubbing everywhere else
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    The voice acting isn't even that bad, it's just that why would you combine it with the existing voices lolll
    You can love someone deep inside your heart, and there is nothing wrong with it. If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.
    in the dark knight rises catwoman is like "I had to find a way to stop them trying to kill me" but why were they trying to kill her again
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Because they promised her the clean slate when they never had it, so she threatened to reveal everything and they were just gonna eliminate her. That's when all the mercenaries walked at her while she threatened to kill dagget and batman said "they know you're not bluffing they just don't care"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh yeah i guess she didn't know bane and dagget were not really friends at this point
    Do you think Count Dooku's political ideology did not quite fit in with him siding with Darth Sidious? He didn't seem to be going along with Sidious's plans, and he knew that he was really Palpatine too. Palpatine wasn't really throwing the war.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, Dooku was not Sith enough. His actions were too political, and he wanted to restore the republic to a real democracy, unlike the emperor who just wanted power. It seemed like he just hated the Jedi so he became a Sith lol.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It would make more sense if he never became a sith at all. He is a good leader of the resistance and yeah he could team up with palpatine for that. But why would he go down the sith rabbit hole. He could have just stayed ab exiled jedi.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    being a sith makes sense; being palpatine's apprentice does not make sense

if you look at it from his point of view (not to meme or anything) the sith are not necessarily that bad. they just believe in passion over serenity
    Deleted scene from Rise of Skywalker demonstrating how Palpatine had a child:

Palpatine: “You’ll no longer need those.” Force removes pants

this is pretty dang terrifying
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    also LOL now that I rewatch this I realize they use the Mummy scream for when he flies
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I guess, like most ppl just think of him as mission impossible man. Like at this point nobody thinks rdj is anybody BUT iron man
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    the problem with this is it's imitating Cruise doing RDJ lines. Tony Stark would definitely be written differently with Tom Cruise playing him. less quippy probably. or at least quippy in a different way
    Some hotel sites panic you into booking the last room, but they often don't have all the availability.

Instead, use Trivago. Trivago will search for available rooms and compare hotel prices from hundreds of websites worldwide.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Nice, thank you for the travel tips!!
    King Dedede has been cited by Yahoo! Voices as one of the top five characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.[50]

wow Yahoo Voices is an authority on game strategy :v4:
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yahoo writing about video games, that's like kotaku writing articles on video games

zing
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I read on yahoo that's it's better than civilization 5 with the brave new world expansion pack
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I think he just said Civ 5
    "The Sweet Escape" is a ska and doo-wop song composed in the key of B♭ minor.[6] It is written in compound quadruple meter, commonly used in doo-wop, and has a moderate tempo of 120 beats per minute. Stefani's vocal range covers nearly two octaves, from G3 to F5.[6]
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Although Stefani acknowledges her misdeeds, she nonetheless pushes off some of the blame in a manner that drew comparisons to Monica's 1995 single "Don't Take It Personal (Just One of Dem Days)" and TLC's 1999 single "I'm Good at Being Bad".[10]
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Who tf wrote this
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    probably many people
    Tonya Harding: I don't understand. Who needs a knife in ice skating anyway? all you gotta do is spin around

Tonya Harding's boyfriend: The enemy cannot spin around if you disable her leg
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It just keeps going
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    the enemy cannot keep going if you disable his hand
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…