xavgb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, what time can you battle for AGPL?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Yo, I would like to play on the weekend sometime if possible. I'm GMT +1 and on a lot during both days so just let me know what works for you.
    Leafstorm121
    Leafstorm121
    My off days are today and tomorrow. I'm gmt -5, and on most days, I work from noon to 8pm (I guess that's 6pm to 2am your time)
    yo so im mostly free in evenings after 7 pm gmt -5 on weekdays and busy evenings on friday saturday can do most times sunday - also im ready to play whenever so if i see you on ill prob just bug you abt getting it done
    Idk about sleep clause but I've been having trouble falling asleep lately and counting mareeps ain't helping. My teacher kept yelling like "hey mother y u snoosing in class like dude stop snoosing it's class dude stop like just stop stop dude like it's class stop" and I was so tired I was just like dude chill there's no sleep clause yet amarite and he didn't get it
    Zovrah
    Zovrah
    he wwas like stop snoosing dude but there's no sleep clause so w/e I told him to piss off and he called my dad but he didn't know my dad was a psychokille and he hit him with the stakeout v-create on the grough scizzor my teacher was chambled dude he was in chables like chambled dude like he didn't know he was like " i don't know" chambled dude
    Zovrah
    Zovrah
    i'm telling you and he got str8 ohkod like piff paff like just the hp dropped and i have dreams about hp dropping at night becuse of innards out traumatising me and thats why i can't sleep but there's no sleep clause so w/e.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Weekend would be good for me. Let me know what works for you in terms of timing (GMT +1).
    Akashi
    Akashi
    saturday/sunday same timezone anytime
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Might have to be Sunday. I'll be free most of the day so just find me whenever.
    Hi, we need to plat for OCT semis, do you think you'll be available after 4pm GMT -3 this Thursday?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Yeah i should be on for a while then
    Lets play Wednesday for cap oct gmt-4 p much available till 3pm my time.
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sure I'll be on for a while before 3pm your time so just chall when you find me
    oh damn, well done!
    who knew how far you'd come when I first asked you to join an mnm open xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…