Jhonx~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, ADV ssnl. I'm GMT +13. Saturday during the day or Sunday morning are the best times for me.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, we can talk in discord man, my gmt is -3 and avaible only after 7pm (my gmt) during weekend
    Yo, Ubers Last chance tour. I'm free on evenings during weekends and before 3pm/after 9 pm or11pm during the week, GMT+2. lmk what time works best for you
    when can you play for ROALympics, I'm GMT+3 willing to go super late and wanna play ASAP
    My time zone is gmt-4, when can you play the ubers majors?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey sorry for dont reply before, I can this thursday any time, im gmt-3
    Fakee
    Fakee
    You can play now?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im on as EG Jhonx, search me on eg room, maybe ill be out in some mins but ill be back at 6pm
    Hello, we are playing for Oras Summer Seasonal Round 5. Im GMT+3 and the ideal day for me to play would be saturday anytime really, Other than Saturday any other day works around 1pm my time.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I cant weekend, im working sat and sunday, but I can tomorrow and friday
    Savouras
    Savouras
    Im working today and tomorrow, if you can play tomorrow around 1pm my time which is right b4 i leave for work we can do that. Other than that saturday ill be available to play almost anytime so if you can find an hour by Saturday ill be able to play then. Saturday is the last day for this round so we need to schedule and not act again like the last round so let me know tomorrow 1-2pm or Saturday.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hm take the win then, I cant play in these limited hours, Im not gonna play u at my 6am.
    Hi, when do you wanna play for ADV seasonal? I'm pretty busy this week so i'd prefer the weekend, timezone's gmt+2.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm on ps main now as Descendiing for the next 60 mins
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Well i'll try to be back in 5 hours, not sure if i'm able to play tomorrow
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    ill be here today all the day, search me on PS as EG Jhonx
    Yo, when do you want to play for oras seasonal? I'm GMT+2 atm and can play at night anytime and during the daytime I'm not entirely sure what hours. But 10 PM - 10 AM should be easy for me to manage.
    TPP
    TPP
    What time are you available Saturday and Sunday? I'm always free at night, which can be 12 AM - 8 AM or me, or 6 PM - 2 AM for you I think. Does that time window work for you or do you prefer different hours?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I can anytime from 1pm to 3-4am gmt-4 in weekend so yea
    TPP
    TPP
    Do you want to try Sunday around 6 PM your time?
    hey bro we've to play for first blood, when do u want to play ? gmt+2 here
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    well bro, things changed lol, since I found new work and left the other, I will not be able this friday but will be able saturday / sunday
    Mix
    Mix
    sunday 7.30pm
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    it does well for me
    we're paired for oupl, tell me when you're available i'm gmt+2
    BIHI
    BIHI
    6 pm -4 tomorrow ?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~