NovaFish21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haven't seen you in a while bro how are you?
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    doing pretty good how about you
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    not too bad thanks. just saw you got drafted for om snake good job
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    haha im still rusty tho we'll see how it works out
    mnm open i’m -8 i can do evenings past 4:30pm my time on weekdays and all day weekends
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    hey so for late reply but I'm kinda busy so you can take win
    gl in tourney :>
    yo when do u wanna play for nfe open? I'm gmt +1. available after 5 pm my time most days, but prefer weekend
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    hey im gmt-8 and after 5pm your time is pretty hard for me cuz i'll usually have school then
    I'd suggest playing on weekend since we both have school :(
    how does saturday 11am my time (8pm your time) sound? im pretty flexible on weekends so lmk if that doesnt work for you
    hey, we're matched up for BH ssnl! I'm GMT -5 and I'm free most afternoons and nights this week. When are you free to play
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    hey im gmt-7 and usually free evenings
    also my discord is novafish21#1327 when im online i can usually play
    bh fall ssnl, when play? Eastern US time, available any time except mon/wed afternoons
    SuperSkylake
    if you mean eastern tomorrow I will still be traveling home, same as wednesday. How about some time thursday? I am totally free that day
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    yeah sure thursday's good too. We could do same time (6:30-7:30 est) if that works for you
    SuperSkylake
    thursday 6:30 I will be tehre
    HI we're paired for OM Snake gmt -7 im free basically all week just hmu with a reasonable time
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    cool im gmt-8
    is basically any day at like 6-8pm ok for you?
    bdov
    bdov
    Yeah could play now tbh if you want haha
    I'm GMT +5:30. I will be available mostly after around 10 pm my time. If that's cool with you we can play any day. If not tell me what time suits you too
    Disciple_1
    Disciple_1
    Ye it's cool. I really wanted to play you too but I got some irl shit that is keeping me very busy. I'm sure we can play some other time. XD .GL with your tour
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    Lol i already lost to fardin :/
    Disciple_1
    Disciple_1
    lol That was very sad. xD
    BH team tour, I'm available for most of the holiday and a lot of tomorrow (PST)
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    hey anaconja tomorrow sounds cool im also PST lemme know what time ur free
    anaconja
    anaconja
    around 9-10am and then after 1pm
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    9-10am works for me
    Hey we're paired for banhappy semis. I would prefer to play on Friday but if you can't do that then i'll work with you on times I can play other days. I'm gmt-4
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Hey you didn't show today so QT is willing to let us play this weekend as well. I'm free after 4:30 P.M to late evening est tomorrow and same time Sunday. If you don't show for either of those times i'm gonna have to call activity
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Sorry to pest but I wanna remind you again that today is our last day to play and if you don't show i'll unfortunately gonna have to call activity. We should play it's semis...
    um whats ur time zone
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    Bro, I know that this was ages ago, but instead of flooding your profile, press that comment button next to people’s posts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…