Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hola, pspl! when would you like to play? gmt+1, free at most times
    Sir Mister
    Sir Mister
    2pm tomorrow? Also gmt +1
    Can do all day tomorrow
    Lily
    Lily
    tomorrow sounds fine, idk about 2pm exactly but it won't be much later. cya then
    Hey we're playing for pspl is the weekend good for you I'm GMT +1 and I'm free p much most of the afternoon
    Sir Mister
    Sir Mister
    Yeah I can do whenever on either day of the weekend, same timezone. 2 pm Saturday?
    Sir Mister
    Sir Mister
    yogi update on my availability: I'll be occupied this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon, both approximately between 15:00 and 22:00.
    Can play on other times.
    hey, my opponent for PSPL was improperly tagged in the OP, who am I meant to be playing from your team?
    Hi we play for oras cup r1. I'm EST. I can do Monday, Thursday and Friday afternoons along with Saturday lemme know If you got some proba with those
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Sir Mister
    Sir Mister
    I can do tommorow untill 8 pm, or saturday all day (CEST which is 6 hours later than EST)
    Mubs
    Mubs
    If something comes up, can we do sat?
    hi, we are playing for 1v1 BST tour. I’m gmt -5 and I prefer afternoons/night, let me know what is best for u
    You said you wouldn't be here for Round 3 so you forfeited. I was to be your opponent so I'm guessing you aren't here to even read this lol. Time Zone: PST +CALLMEJJOK3R on showdown.
    hi, we're playing for 1v1 Ban Happy tour. I'm gmt-4 and I can do afternoons between 1:30 and 4:00 (earlier is better) any day besides Friday and Monday. Can also do evenings on any day besides those two, or just try and catch up with you on PS!. Let me know what works best for you
    Robyn
    Robyn
    as discussed on PS, I'll see you tomorrow between 1:30 and 2:00 my time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…