Abyssal Ruins
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello kii, you free thursday to play rbtt?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Rog In Old Hello I Am Most Likely Going To Be Free Thursday GMT -4 From Times 5 PM to 11 PM

Im Typing Like This Because U R Rog In Old
    Roginald
    Roginald
    thanks for typing so im able to read it, might have struggled otherwise, lets do 6pm -4
    Did you know that humans have 46 chromosomes and potatoes have 48
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    hey eien, GMT -4 im available to play on sunday 10 am to 10 pm for the most part, and weekdays at 5 pm to 10 pm my time. how's monday at 6 pm?
    GXE
    GXE
    oh i thought 11 pm my time was 11 am your time. im usually used to saying gmt -4 instead of gmt -5 cuz of dst so i just thought -4 to GMT to +8 is 12 hr difference. ill chall u rn.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    LOLOL I HATE YOU SO MUCH.
    mono welcome tour GMT-8 what's good?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    hey gxeien, GMT -4 im available to play on sunday 10 am to 10 pm for the most part, and weekdays at 5 pm to 10 pm my time. how's monday at 6 pm?
    Eien
    Eien
    Deadline is Sunday night. I can do Sunday anytime you’re free. Noon your time?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    yeah sunday morning or afternoon i should be on. :~]
    Hey, UU Alpha Tour, I'm GMT+1, when are you available ?
    Moutemoute
    Moutemoute
    Yeah that's sound way more doable for me !
    Moutemoute
    Moutemoute
    I'm already online if you want to play :]
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Cash don't last, my friends will ride with me
    Keep 'em in my bag, we robbed a limousine
    When the guns go pow, won't bother us again
    I don't wanna do it but they keep on pushing me

im on keeping it snowy rnrn hah aha aha
    yo dude we're playing for UU alpha tour, im gmt+8 so we've got a bit of a time difference lol. Is Sunday 29th anytime 11pm onwards my time good for you?
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Did you get your timezone wrong? It's 11:40pm for me right now. What time is it for you?
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Either way I'm on as Truth on main so just hmu
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    oh i thought 11 pm my time was 11 am your time. im usually used to saying gmt -4 instead of gmt -5 cuz of dst so i just thought -4 to GMT to +8 is 12 hr difference. ill chall u rn.
    Hey what's up. We play for the SS monotype tour. I'm gmt-8 and I can play on the weekend after 1pm gmt-8. Let me know what works best for you
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    yeah i can. i'm on PS as keeping it snowy right now. i'll try to PM you there.
    Bless
    Bless
    Okay I'll be ready in 15 mins. I went to go get something to eat
    Bless
    Bless
    I'm online now. Sorry, there was traffic
    Sup, UU alpha, I'm GMT+11 and would prefer to play Thursday or Friday morning my time. LMK
    Rav3
    Rav3
    Any inclination as to when you will be back online? I’ll be available Mon, Tue, Wed mornings (GMT+11) from 7.30-8.30
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    it's just our time zones make it really hard for us to communicate. i will be available for most of the day today my time. if im correct then 7:30-8:30 AM is 3:30-4:30 PM my time. i'll be on PS as keeping it icy mon through wed during those times.
    Rav3
    Rav3
    On atm
    we play for UU majors, im pst whens best for you?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    GOOD MORNING ESM.
    GMT -4 im available to play during weekdays at around 6 PM to 11 PM and maybe weekends during the afternoon + same times mentioned.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    if u are est i think u guys are -5 rn, if so then can u do like tomorrow at like 4pm my time 7pm your time?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    maybe maybe ima see
    truly one of the best places in the Pokemon story, not even talking about the OST dang so many memories
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    i remember getting stuck there for hours not knowing how to navigate LOL. the memories :]
    Corazan
    Corazan
    rumors says that you can find Lugia in there ahaha
    We're paired up for RU Open. Do you want to play on Monday around 7pm-11pm gmt +1?
    If you're unable to play on Monday, I can play on Wednesday or Thursday around 7pm-11pm gmt +1
    Hey, when did you want to battle for blt?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    does saturday work for you?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    OH jul 10 is the deadline lol ive been out of the loop because of 4th of july stuff lol. how about tuesday or wednesday at 8 PM GMT -4?
    Kingofcrimea
    yeah I can play tomorrow at 8
    NU Open, can you play by Wednesday on a weekday? PST
    sanguine
    sanguine
    my disc is faded # 3517 if you'd prefer contacting me there
    sanguine
    sanguine
    schedule has freed up, i can play at a more suitable time if you'd like, honestly might pref friday/sat/sun
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    you can take the win. im sorry for this, but i was unexpectedly out for longer than expected (a week) during the july 4th holidays. i'm kind of drained in terms of my momentum. cheers!
    pu open r1, gmt -4, i can play from now until around midnight my time today if that works. if not then i'm free before 4 pm on thursday, after 2 pm on friday, and after 5 pm on sunday
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    thursday 10 AM that is if i come later than expected oops. i'll be online if i return on time.
    Accel
    Accel
    yup, that sounds good. have fun!
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    thanks! i just got back and i'm available for a couple more hours if you up for it.
    hello when do you want to play for pspl, after thursday is preferable to me. I'm on gmt+1
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    after thursday i can get behind as well. GMT -4 here so we can probably play 5 PM friday which is like 10 PM your time? or do you want to play saturday 11 AM/4PM your time?
    hey dude, this kinda slipped my mind and I didnt receive a msg from you, but can you do ADV cup sometime sat evening my time (I'm gmt+2)?
    Mana
    Mana
    I'm on main rn as 'Ban Manaphy'
    Mana
    Mana
    I'll be on for the next 30 mins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    OMG i'm sorry everything was so rushed yesterday, with PSPL games and all that. are you okay with still playing or do you just want to take the win? i'll be on all day today until 5-6 PM my time which is like 1 AM your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…