Mgtcp10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for mlroa? I'm gmt -5 and can't play until either Sunday evening or the ensuing days. What day/time works best for you?
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    is that est now since daylight savings time? also, sunday evening i cannot do because i start my new job sunday evening. so it'll have to be on that monday or tuesday
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    To answer your first question, yes it’s EST. That Tuesday sounds fine, and I’ll be free from 10 AM-Noon and 3 PM-6 PM
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Just making sure, is that Tuesday fine? If so, what time works best for you out of what I listed?
    Hi MLROA, im GMT-4 but i can play only the tuesday, thursday and weekends all time, Tell me a day and time it would be in my Timezone and we make it work
    hi, MLRoA4 RBY OU. GMT -4 here. I'm pretty busy during this week because of mid terms and papers, but I should be able to play any time today (monday) and tuesday evening. Saturday also works well for me, just pick a time during the day. Thank you!
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    hey! i can play rn just to e clear, is it s Bo1 or Bo3?
    berry
    berry
    first to 1 win. I'm online right now as well on smogtours, or on main as "regirock"
    hey when do you wanna play for lc ssnls? I'm gmt +2 and i should be available most of the day tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…