Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• aaa ssnl im gmt -5 and p flexible when play
    101Djtushar ❤
    101Djtushar ❤
    what is the meaning of gmt please say
    a loser
    a loser
    I can play any day this week and am around the same time zone I just need to build tomorrow
    nice guide on how to improof, also squidward now has a cap lol
    a loser
    a loser
    Thanks lol and yeah I gave him a Braves hat
    yo ompl seems we're both gmt -5, im flexible so lmk whens good
    a loser
    a loser
    Aight sounds good
    a loser
    a loser
    Hey something came up today and I have some stuff to do around 1 pm. Not sure how long it will last but I might be back in time to play at our scheduled time. If not, would you be ok with delaying until tomorrow?
    pdt
    pdt
    i’m flexible today so if u are able to play just let me know if not we can dekay
    OMPL, would prefer to play later in the week. -6. When works? Also, gonna preemptively say no to a bo3
    Just a final note that I know I am progressing to the next round (Round 2, and now Round 3), and I would like to acknowledge that I am sure our match would have been good! Perhaps we will face eachother down the line, eh?
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah, I was looking forward to the battle as well. Too bad it didn't work out though. Good luck in future rounds
    Champion Leon
    Thank you.
    Champion Leon
    Thank you for saving Darmanitan-G-Z!
    If it weren’t for you, I might have quit. You are truly the next Flint, and I am so proud of you!
    I am PST, and would like to schedule our Tournament Match. I am available this workweek after 7:30 pm. Thank you. Or on this Sunday
    Camomons tour im gmt-4 free anytim during my day, when can u play
    a loser
    a loser
    I'm GMT-6 (US central) and am free almost all day too but can't do weekends. I'm usually on from like 7ish to 5ish my time
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    Can u do today round that time?
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah, I'm free to play today starting now for like the next 9 or so hours. I'm PS right now as "very bad ideas" so message me there and I'll get on my main
    when play 2 electric boogaloo
    a loser
    a loser
    I can play any weekday this week but I can't play on the weekend. I'm US CST and am usually on from around 8 am to 5ish pm (2 electric boogaloo)
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    does thursday about 3pm your time work?
    a loser
    a loser
    yeah that should be great
    a loser
    a loser
    I can play any weekday this week but I can't play on the weekend. I'm US CST and am usually on from around 8 am to 5ish pm
    willdbeast
    willdbeast
    does thursday about 3pm your time work?
    a loser
    a loser
    yeah that should be great
    mnm ssnl i'm -7 i can do my evenings fomr around 6pm onwards weekdays and weekends are a bit sketchy so i'll have to let u know
    I love your setpedia. It gave me a lot of inspiration for my teams. especially z-trick-or-treat :)
    a loser
    a loser
    I'm glad you liked it! Yeah that was one of the first sets I ever ran when I started playing BH lol. It was definitely a fun one at the time
    mnm ssnl, I am free from now on until 2pm then around 7.30pm/21pm (gmt +2) and then Wednesday and Thursday 7.30pm/21pm on Sunday also 7.30pm/21pm
    a loser
    a loser
    Hey, I could play your time today around 7:30pm
    a loser
    a loser
    I'm on now as ironworker17. i'll be on for like 4 more hours or so
    camomon tour when bb im est
    a loser
    a loser
    cst here. I don't play on the weekends but i can do weekdays usually from like 8-5ish my time
    When do u wanna play for camos? Gmt+8, weekends are probs best for me
    a loser
    a loser
    Hmm I'm GMT-5 (US Central) and I never play on the weekends so this might be tough. Looking at the time converter, looks like the best times for me in your time would be anywhere from 8pm or later. Not sure how late you stay up on week nights though.
    TectonicDestroyer
    TectonicDestroyer
    ohhh, big rip, I have exams all throughout the week. Uhhh, do u wanna do extention? We can play wednesday evening, I have nothing on then
    TectonicDestroyer
    TectonicDestroyer
    I'm on if u wanna play (can't stay for much longer, still have exams tomorrow)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…