Best Gal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TP Winter Seasonal, I am not free this week
    Can you battle next week GMT +5.5 free from 5:30pm to 8:30pm any day next week
    Undefeated Alt
    Undefeated Alt
    Nvm I'll be available this week from 4pm to 9pm all days and Friday after 6pm
    Hey, we play for the Tours Plaza Seasonal. My time zone is GMT-5 and I am able to play most times after 5 p.m. today and after 4 p.m. tomorrow. Let me know what's best.
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Hey, I'm very sorry about missing the time. I should be free the rest of the day including late. Let me know if you can still play. Thanks.
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    turns out i forgot too. I am on right now if you're still available, will be up tomorrow relatively early as well
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    I will be online in a few minutes
    For the rands mayhem tour, I am UTC -4 and can be available 19:30-23:00 any day this week. If that time doesn't work for you, I may be able to play earlier, but I'd need to know a day or two in advance.
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    my motivation to keep a schedule with mons is low rn and i'm really busy irl just take the win

i somehow got double coinflip victory and i didnt deserve it lol
    hi when play for nu adv ? I'm +1 gmt
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    I'm gmt -5, can do saturday any time, probably can do sunday before 5 pm your time, probably can do friday as well
    giove97
    giove97
    at 4 pm +1 Sunday?
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    sure sure!
    when play for dubers cash tour, im gmt +5 completely free after thursday so just shoot a time.
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    -5 also free after thursday but honestly you should ask for a sub instead cause i thought it was regular ubers lmao
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'll go ahead and sub you out then Best Gal. No worries!
    Hi when u wanna play tundra cup? Im gmt+1 and i cant on wednesday and thursday
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    i honestly was hoping there would be better movepool additions so i'm not feeling tundra cup
    take the win
    Mattakata
    Mattakata
    k np
    hi, we are matched for lc uu. when do you want to play? im pdt (-7) and open every weekday after 3pm and all day on the weekend
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    would love to do match on saturday or sunday, am gmt -4 and free at any point during weekend so pick a time after 9 am your time and it probably works for me :>
    yellowfin
    yellowfin
    can we do around 1pm my time on sunday?
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    That works for me! See you then.
    we need to play for the roa tour. When cld u? i'm -3
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    take the win, i was practicing for the tour and found out i hate most ou gens lmao
    toinha
    toinha
    lmfao
    ok so when do you wanna play for hit it n quit it tour, Im GMT+1 and icba doing the maths to find out your timezone :/
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    I only got work mon-wed so if you see me online after that just hmu, I'll have a team by thurs lol
    hi when stabmons open -6 extra available before Wednesday
    MZ
    MZ
    8pm Monday mine? Not sure if that’s early enough for ur work
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    that should work but if my schedule ends up being volatile I'll let you know
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    my schedule ended up changing and I'm working way more than I thought I was this week, I gotta give you the win, good luck in tour!
    Hey we’re paired for RU alpha. I’m gmt+0 and can play pretty much anytime on the weekend with prior notice so let me know what’s good
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    Dude I'm so sorry, I'll be on at that time, I worked really late last night and forgot to get up at a reasonable hour lol

thanks for not calling act tho you a real g
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Haha that's no worries, I understand completely, I'm getting on ps rn
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    what's your username? On as best gal
    AG kickoff, I'm GMT-7. Would prefer the weekend, any reasonable time should work, lmk what's best
    Best Gal
    Best Gal
    Sunday at 8 pm your time would be ideal for me if that works
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Should work, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…