cityscapes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When we doing this? US Central time. I can't play on the weekend but should be good any of these weekdays
    well I know I should ff right now but let's try :psycry: I'm GMT+2 and can play almost when you want thanks to quarantine ^^ What about you ?
    Uh oh. You friccin moron. You just got MISHED! Tag your friends to totally MISH them!
    Hey man you're my BH sensei. From what I understand you're fairly busy with school right now so I wondered if you wanted to set up a time(s) for when we're both available for tutoring. I'm frankly not super sure how this works in detail so I don't have any crazy expectations and am open to pretty much anything you think would be helpful but it should be fun regardless so just lmk.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Well, do you wanna do something on Tuesday? I'm quite free that day as well. Doesn't need to be longer than an hour or even shorter if you prefer. Whatever time you like if fine as well
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    i'm free past like 2 pm gmt -7, lets schedule for 3 pm if that works for you
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    That's great see you then
    hallå ich bin ur bh oponent I am GMT+58 (GMT+10) can we play Saturday mornin''''' my tijm (by that I mean Thursday morning)
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    moshi moshi watashi wa bh opponent desu. sono time wa most likely ok desu. schedule free for anything past 7 am. mewtwonite x magearna pls buff. thank u and goodbye!!
    Chloe
    Chloe
    ok perfekt vises then
    I feel like your long posts are under appreciated in the BH forums. I want those to be given the credit they deserve (art of war posts), is there another section you could (also?) post them in?
    I think your target demo should see it in a Flying Press article, released over a series of Sections. I don’t want your work to get buried in the rest of the thread pages.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    glad you like my posts. i was considering posting some of them in flying press but i think they already reach their target demographic well enough through the bh thread. i might try that in the future though to try and get more people into bh.
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    also all the previous parts are archived on my profile so they can be easily found if someone is interested
    Champion Leon
    Ya, I felt like they were universal, with BH as just an example to drive the points home.

Anyways, cheers.
    Re: the playing to win bh posts, yes, keep posting those replays. I would suggest you add them to the previous sections as well, where appllicable
    cityscapes
    cityscapes
    alright, i'll try to do that after i finish the rest of the parts. i'll tag you on discord when i edit the posts
    LOL Grudge match OM! please
    Champion Leon
    He must have been a fresh water Karp, drowin in that salty salt water suite.
    Magii
    Idk man i think I’m just a toxic user
    Champion Leon
    Magii, Darm-Z will use Purify so you are not under the influence of Toxic anymore.

All is good, you are forgiven.

Have a good rest of the week ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…