MikeAU
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What city do you live in?
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    hey -- sorry for the late reply. Had a nightmare fortnight at work and realised i forgot. I use FB but mainly like whatsapp and stuff like that (more portable platforms).

Training everynow and then sounds good. Definitely 2nd half of the year if you're up for it.. have some travelling coming up and work will be a bitch for the next month or two
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Stallion - hope you're well. Can't believe how long ago this was. Would you be up to have a chat about some of the above via DM?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Hey man, yeah sure. Heads up though, I moved from Sydney to Melbourne in 2019!
    Just one thing: the Vivillon must be female. I'll be waiting your message. :)
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    of course -- i think they are set to evolve based on the hatch location so i don't think you'll be able to breed more but i'll do a whole box and the ones that are good IV's you can have?
    Put Dexter back please
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    might've been this one right now tho it looks familiar. I kno you used it in the past but not sure if it's the exact one we're referring to here
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Haha. How've you been? Was thinking the other day about the OI movie nights and that. Miss those days
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Haha man that was eternity ago. I was still in high school then. good times though most of the people involved have moved on
    For the Shroomish, can you catch me a Dive Ball HA Skrelp? IVs and such are appreciated, but main point is breedable, Dive ball, and HA.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Oh, don't steam through for my sake. Hell, take some time, I might be able to get you one with better IVs than the ones with 1-2 right now.
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Not too fussed with IV's as i may breed out for shiny -- uncommitted at this stage.

Leave the skrelp with me and i'll sort it out over the next few nights for you and be in touch
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Alright. Drop me a line when you have one.
    Yo Mikey I got your message, and yeah I have your Tyrunt. I'll trade it back when we're both on but I've been kind of busy so the hours might be hard D:
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    All good. WHenever is fine, won't need it for a while just wondering where it went

how's everythin been?
    Hey, would a HA x/x/x/x/31/31 Impish Bulletproof female Chespin in a Nest Ball with EMs Spikes and Synthesis be good for the 6IV Ralts?
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    Do you happen to have a nest ball bulba? I bred chespin last month
    Rajikaru
    Rajikaru
    No, sadly.
    I can breed you one ok? (female vulpix) Do you have some 6th gen flaweless/spitbacks pokemons? (pancham,litleo ecc...)
    Gt91
    Gt91
    Don't worry, i dont' need anything at the moment ;). I'm online :)
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    It's just a spitbacl so don't know the IV's sorry :P
    Gt91
    Gt91
    Ok, thanks for it and enjoy the vulpix ^^
    Hey Mike, I can clone some Leftovers/part with some, if you're still seeking?
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Still need to put Leftovers on the 'mons sorry. Let me cancel out for a moment.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Thanks for trading with me. ^^
    MikeAU
    MikeAU
    No problems -- I've got a lot to breed out. Karablast, elgyem, misdreavus, lileep, slowpoke, drifloon, a whole stack.

Got all excited getting a gothita female in WT the other day, found out you can't get it, so idk how it got in to gen VI but it's nice to look at but not breeding it :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…