Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, we play for bw global r2. im gmt +8 and pretty flexible with my timing, lmk when you'll be free and we can arrange smth from there
    gorex
    gorex
    5-8pm gmt +8 on wednesday sounds great. whichever timing works best for you in that range, ill be ok with (lmk which one is most suitable).
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    we can play at 6pm gmt+8 on wednesday then. i will see you at the specific time!
    gorex
    gorex
    sure, cya then!
    Hi, we have to play for the OU Global tour. I can play whenever you want except 17:30-22:00 Mondays, 20:00-22:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 19:30-20:30 Wednesdays Finland time.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i like that. we could play tomorrow on wednesday at 10pm my time if you are fine with it. i don't mind also playing between 12pm-2pm my time tomorrow as well. what do you prefer? let me know!
    Hello, we're paired for R1 of the ORAS OU Globals. I'm UTC+2. Are you available to play Saturday evening or Sunday before 3pm UTC +2?
    looks like we're playing PSPL on Wednesday; I'm IST (GMT +5:30) but I'm on for most of the day past 5 AM GMT so I'd agree with any time you're free to play then :]
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hey there. my timezone is gmt+3 so 2h 30min difference. would you be fine playing playing at 3.30pm gmt+5.30? on wednesday :)
    LittEleven
    LittEleven
    yep works!
    hello good sir we are paired for the ou stour tour I am -4 let me know when works for you
    what up, rby classic. I'm +10 good to fight most nights and during the day Fri/Sun. When's good?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Hi so 11pm is the absolute latest I'd be willing to play, but I'd much rather play at 9/10pm. At that time I can do pretty much any day. Shall we say Wednesday? Otherwise let me know
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yeah 9pm gmt+10 (your time) tomorrow on wednesday sounds great!
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Sounds good, cya then
    Long time we didn't get paired. When do you wanna play sm cup ? Gmt+2
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    oi staxi...i can start at 10pm but not later. it is very late! :C i am open for other suggestions as well but i am not gonna play too late since i am an hour ahead of you
    Staxi
    Staxi
    Npnp dude let's say 9pm gmt+2 then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    awesome. i will see U on thursday 9pm gmt+2!
    We're paired for sm nu cup, gmt+1, when do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    wanna do today like 7pm gmt+1? i can play earlier today as well
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    7pm should work
    Hi I'm here to give you yet another shot at yet another ribbon, when do you wanna play? -5
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    are you able to do this sunday or upcoming monday? i can play on sunday between 2-4pm and monday 10am-4pm gmt-5
    MZ
    MZ
    2pm sunday sounds good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    lgi then!
    When do you wanna play? I'm GMT -3
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright so i can play tomorrow on saturday 3-5pm your time (or earlier than 11am your time) and on sunday between 6am-12pm your time. optional times are sometime during spl auction (5-7pm your time) and sunday 5-6pm your time. lmk if any window work.
    keys
    keys
    Can’t promise we’ll find a time because I’m out of town on Sunday and tomorrow is quite hectic but I’ll let u know if/when a timeframe opens up
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alrighty
    i cant play on sunday, choose friday or sat
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    we can go with saturday. how would 8pm your time sound to you?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    Works but if you can do early better for me
    Hey we're paired for oras ou Championship playoffs. Are u free to play Sunday 24th November 5 pm gmt+1? Let me know
    uu majors. gmt-7 free whenever Tues/Wed/Thur
    LordST
    LordST
    sorry ive been an inactive fuck. can you do a similar time today Thursday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    no, i am busy today and during my evening i am preparing for tomorrow's mid-term. i can play tomorrow on friday around 9am-11am or 1-2pm your time.
    LordST
    LordST
    can you play now or nah?
    -7, pu ssnl. when do you wanna play?
    TJ
    TJ
    (:
    TJ
    TJ
    i just realized that i cant make friday bro. im off all day sunday and can play anywhere from like 9am my time to like 8pm if that works. so sorry about this, but i have to go into work during the friday time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sunday around 2pm gmt-7 is a decent back-up time.
    RoAST, gmt +3, my schedule is kinda unpredictable so i rather u tell me when is the best time for you and I'll try to work with it
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday early afternoon between 12pm-6pm or monday evening between 6-11pm. i can do MAYBE today at 11pm (or 9pm)
    Pkel SweeTforU
    Pkel SweeTforU
    today is the best
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    you can catch me from smogtours at 9pm if i am not in the middle of some other tour but otherwise lets try the 11pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…