Kaif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when are you available for 1v1PL. I'd prefer if we play toward the weekend and I'll be available from 9 am till 8pm gmt+2 but it can be stretched to later times too
    Let's play Thursday 7 PM for Mono Gens.
    Floss
    Floss
    Nope. Tomorrow the same time works though, or Wednesday.
    Kaif
    Kaif
    sure tomorrow 7 pm gmt +6
    Floss
    Floss
    ik we scheduled to play in 90 minutes, but on Main as 'Flossed Over', ready when you are. I'll be on till 7:30 your time
    OST r2, Am gmt-6 and prefer to play sunday afternoon. What works for you?
    Kaif
    Kaif
    shore
    Blim
    Blim
    I'm ready on smogtours at the scheduled time, online as Blim.
    Kaif
    Kaif
    yo extremely sorry dude I didn't get a notification from smogon even though I was online, im on smogtours as "kaifplays" now if ur there
    hey we matched for NU alpha. GMT+1 here, would prefer to play towards the end of the week
    Kaif
    Kaif
    same, how about like saturday 11 pm my time 6 pm urs
    The Number Man
    The Number Man
    alright sounds good
    Kaif
    Kaif
    hey im here
    when do u wanna play for lc ssnl, I’m gmt+11
    Kaif
    Kaif
    im gmt +6, would prefer to play during your nights. Can u do like 11 pm ur time on sunday?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    ye that works
    mnm open when im est

(GIVE ME WIN)
    Kaif
    Kaif
    huh do i actually play u?? when u free bro can u do thursday 11 pm gmt +6
    pazza
    no i can do that time on a weekend
    nfe open, i’m gmt+11. i’m free all weekend and that’s when i would prefer to play although i can make time during the week if necessary
    Kaif
    Kaif
    right, tell me when ur free next and I'll try to show up.
    MAMP
    MAMP
    my b, thought we were playing on sunday. can you still play sunday evening? in about 12 hours from now
    Kaif
    Kaif
    alright ill be online
    hey classic warmup, when do we play? i'm gmt+1
    Kaif
    Kaif
    yo ive been waiting for u for an hour
    Staxi
    Staxi
    I was here at the scheduled time but I didn't wait you so much. I'll be there tomorrow at 1pm gmt+1 for 3 or 4 hours
    Kaif
    Kaif
    u werent fucking there at the scheduled time, i was online from 8 pm to 11 pm gmt +6 straight and didn't go offline.
    Yo we're paired for the ORAS OU seasonal, I'm GMT+, when do you wanna play?
    Kaif
    Kaif
    Im gmt+6, would prefer to play on the weekend
    Heika
    Heika
    Hum weekend is tough for me, tho with gmt every think else is tough too, I prob ask to get subbed, I'll think about t and tell you if I do
    Kaif
    Kaif
    alright, see if u can play in the afternoon or smth bcz thats when its easiest for me (my night)
    Sup mate im est (gmt-5) we play for classic warm up. Can you plan any week night this week between 7-10pm my time?
    Kaif
    Kaif
    hey man, unfortunately i dont think i can do ur night since im GMT+6 and I have school during the morning, however I can do something around 12 PM EST on Thurs Fri Sat Sun
    Lambo_murphy44
    Lambo_murphy44
    I have work all day during the week, we can aim for noon on saturday or sunday. You hve discord? Thatll be easier to reach each other on the weekend
    Kaif
    Kaif
    Kaif#1998 contact me there and we can work out a time
    when play swsh tour im gmt-5
    Kaif
    Kaif
    gmt +6 can u play today 11 pm my time (12 pm urs)
    pqs
    yea. ill be on
    Hi, we're paired for the 1v1 SwSh start up tour. I'm GMT -5, can play most weekdays and also today. Generally afternoons work best, 1:30-4:00. Let me know what works for you.
    It really do be like that sometime. NFE tour, when you free?
    Kaif
    Kaif
    sah I wanna play thurs/friday since I'm free most of the day (5 pm onwards gmt +6) and playing late would be kinda shitty since I have to focus on my upcoming exams. hmu with what works and I'll try to get a time going
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    Wanna do 6:30 pm ur time thurs?
    Kaif
    Kaif
    shore
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the NFE seasonal, I'm free all weekdays past 6 pm, tomorrow i'm free 8:50 to 9:50 and 11:10-12:10 and i'm free all day Sunday. If none of that works for you, I can try to accommodate you. I'm GMT -5, US Eastern Standard Time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…