6Roggenrolas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we fite in rbtt this week. I am GMT - 6 and most any day and any time should work except for tuesday and friday for me
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    GMT -4, I can battle today if you're around- showdown name is also 6Roggenrolas
    Piapia
    Piapia
    Yeah today works just fine for me. my name on ps is piaa
    Pspl gmt-4 prefer Thursday onwards.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Actually screw it, Wednesday is my prefer day now, but can do Thursday-Sunday.
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    same time zone, should be able to battle today at 3pm if that works
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah that works i see you then.
    Hi, we are paired for CAP Holiday Bash, when do you think we could play? I'm GMT -3.
    Mx
    Mx
    I think it sounds great, see you then.
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Apologies, something came up for tonight and I’d really rather focus the weekend on a final, so going to have to forfeit- gl in the rest of your matches
    Mx
    Mx
    Alright, got it.
    well hello there. When fight for ssnl
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    This weekend's busy so I'd rather opt for this week, I'll be on today until 1pm and would be open to any other day this week at 12pm
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Srry this week turned out to be much more hectic than i had anticipated. If you can’t do a weekend, do you want to go for an extension?
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    This weekend and the following few days are all pretty packed- you can have the win since it's unlikely I'll be able to make an extension workable
    but what is this hydreigon shit in your pfp....how's a man named "6roggenrolas" gonna have a hydreigon on the profile
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    i forgot they lock your profile for a month after the name change oops
    Wigglytuff
    we playing for 1v1 winter ssnl, I'm GMT+1, can do everyday between 3pm and 10pm. When are you free?
    CAP holiday bash, when would you say you're available to play? My schedule is really wonky so I'd appreciate it if you dropped your availability and we figure sth out together. I'm GMT+2 but there's an OK chance of me being able to play super late night /early morning for me.
    When would you like to play for BW PU Cup? I am fairly free on January 1st I’m GMT -5 (US Central).
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    That should work, I'm GMT -4, any good time/times in mind?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Wanna play tonight sometime soon? Like at 6pm your time, 7pm yours?
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Sounds good, send chall to 6Roggenrolas
    Hey Randbats Tour, I'm EST (GMT -5). When's best for you to play?
    Clouds
    Clouds
    Hey I'm so sorry about that, wound up having to get off earlier for IRL thing. Is there any chance you can play today or Friday? At whatever time works best for you
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    I'll be around for the next hour or so if you're available- if not tomorrow's wide open until like 6 PM
    Clouds
    Clouds
    thanks for making it work today after I missed yesterday & ggs again!
    Yo, we are paired for randbats tour. I'm GMT -2 and am free pretty much any time from my 10AM to 8PM any weekday, lmk what works for you
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    tuesday and thursday are nightmares, should be able to catch you for the rest of the week in that timeframe though so just hmu if you see me on one of those days (ps is 6Roggenrolas)
    Hi! rblt playoffs im gmt+9 & only available on weekends ;(

Saturday from 18pm+ to 23pm+,
    &Sunday is anytime Okay.

When would you like to play?
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Tomorrow's fine at the times you post and so is Sunday, should be online quite a bit as Der-Hydras so just hmu
    Hagakule
    Hagakule
    Thanks for some great game(*´∇`*)
    Good luck for ur next match!
    Hi, we have to play for RBLT. I'm GMT -4, available after 6pm on weekdays, flexible on weekends
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    same timezone, only day that doesn't really work is tomorrow- I'll be around tonight if you wanna do it then
    hey gmt+2, when can you play for rblt playoffs?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    are you gmt+4 or EST? those are two different timezones. either way friday is good for me, i'm available almost all day so just give me a time that works for you
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Oh rip, meant gmt -4. How about 3-4 PM my time?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    yeah thats good, see you then
    Hi, when do you want to play for RBLT playoffs? I'm GMT+1.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    That should be fine.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    you are supposed to be on 27 minutes ago with the time you said.
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Ech, I must have messed up the time zones- I'll be around for a couple hours from now though so please do hmu if you find a moment
    Yo, PSPL V. I'm GMT+10, when's good for you?
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    If you can go shortly after my posting this (or perhaps a bit later today) that'd be great. But, the weekend and especially Friday will be fine, if you wanna do those and have a specific time in mind or are wide open.
    GotR
    GotR
    Turns out I was gone basically all wed/thurs/fri. Can play basically any time from now until the deadline.
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Great, I'll be online when I can hanging around Wi-fi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…